Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Intuit TurboTax Home and Business v2019.41.12.202 - updates 2020 US version

jimjoe123

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
juanamm:
I installed Turbo Tax on 3/19/20 using Method 2. Worked perfect, Since then I had a computer problem and had to reinstall EVERYTHING.
Now I can not open dnSpy.exe "as Administrator"
Per your instruction here "3. Extract dnSpy-net472.zip to a folder and run dnSpy.exe as administrator! (If you don't, it will not work) "

Now I right click on dnSpy.exe (which I unzipped), click on Run as Administrator, then NOTHING happens.
Any ideas?
I have 64bit Win 10

jimjoe123

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
juanamm:
I installed Turbo Tax on 3/19/20 using Method 2. Worked perfect, Since then I had a computer problem and had to reinstall EVERYTHING.
Now I can not open dnSpy.exe "as Administrator"
Per your instruction here "3. Extract dnSpy-net472.zip to a folder and run dnSpy.exe as administrator! (If you don't, it will not work) "

Now I right click on dnSpy.exe (which I unzipped), click on Run as Administrator, then NOTHING happens.
Any ideas?
I have 64bit Win 10
juanamm:
Forget my question about dnSpy.exe.
I installed Turbo Tax using updater and DLL(3/27/20) file you posted
Thanks for all your GOOD work.

cozkramer

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
318.8 GB
Ratio
You sir, are the man. Love hacking me some dll's. Installed, updated, patched perfectly. Now to just start and get the states.

aortiz268

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
wow so i for my free state on one computer and copied the forms from another computer state to this computer to have two states on it
now when i file it tells me to update the state i did the r23 updates and then the fix. and guess what it did not update the state i copied from another computer. it seems you can only update it on that computer you got the files originally from just FYI guys if your doing more than one state on one tax return. wow this r23 update really did alot of changes not so easy to do things anymore.

Fluffy7

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
498.1 GB
Ratio
-
As Intuit modifies the program through updates, the methods vary, it is a dynamic situation where one has to try things, there is no clear step-by-step method that currently works.
That is why I was adding the advice provided by users that has worked for them, but what is valid for today is not valid for tomorrow.
It occurs to me that you can try to install the program and the latest update published in the thread, then update it online and finally, close program and overwrite the DLL using the latest published one.
I do not live in the USA nor do I pay taxes in that country, I only try to help with updates and DLLs.
Those who must test the methods and installations on different PCs or VMs are the ones that pay taxes in the USA.
Any other method I know of I will post.
your reply is appreciated
based on that, i am assuming that method 1 may be the slightly better solution at this time
not sure if that will allow me the opportunity for state filing as there seems to be some mixed comments on that
it also seems that it may be best to try to install and use the same day and not go into the next day

i wonder is using an older version of turbotax which doesn't require so much work would be a safer and easier option?????

You sir, are the man. Love hacking me some dll's. Installed, updated, patched perfectly. Now to just start and get the states.
Can you please tell us which method you used?
method 1 or method 2 and if you changed anything you did from the written instructions on the thread?
thanks

gruuvmunky

Downloaded
1,016.7 MB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Use the latest Update. Use the latest DLL.
a fresh install will get you a free state. Is it telling you that you already DOWNLOADED your state and you can't E FILE the state because 'update is needed'? Then you need to install on a different computer/VM to get the latest state update.

congrats

Downloaded
362.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
juanamm:
Forget my question about dnSpy.exe.
I installed Turbo Tax using updater and DLL(3/27/20) file you posted
Thanks for all your GOOD work.
- Can you guide me which method you used? I am trying to work on dnspy.exe but it is not working.
Thanks

sms4001

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
This is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Used the DLL updating method and was about to file no problem. Thanks again!

jason65

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
you sir are incredibly smart i dont have any money for anything IRS is hitting my balls right now even during this covid-19 thank you for making this home version available

jason65

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
thank you so much i need to use revo to uninstall the business version i accidentally installed and then follow your install instructions thank you so much again

Fluffy7

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
498.1 GB
Ratio
-
EDITED THREAD

Direct download link for TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R24 - last updated ‎Arpil 01, 2020 5:26 PM:
NOTE: Use new dll patch for TT updates R24.
Use new download and method 1 with non-dnSpy?

jmaz3173

Downloaded
362 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Generating the license file is the best option, instead of having to reapply the patched dll or using dnSpy to bypass the activation function.

juanamm

Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
84.5 GB
Ratio
EDITED THREAD

Direct download link for TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R25 - last updated ‎Arpil 09, 2020 10:00AM:
NOTE: Use new dll patch for TT updates R25.

zumbar

Downloaded
362 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
EDITED THREAD

Direct download link for TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R25 - last updated ‎Arpil 09, 2020 10:00AM:
Thank you for all goodies.
I think the link for latest dll patch doesn't work.
At least not for me.

jason65

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
EDITED THREAD

hello the software worked well until i got the end and then it said there was files not ready and they woud emai me ehen it was ready but i dont think i was running that r25 update how do i get that update thanks again for all your help i need to get my taxes in for that stimulis i just lost my job due to covid 19 and stuck here in mojave desert in a fifthwheel on lock down so your help is always appreciated