Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Intuit TurboTax Home and Business v2019.41.12.202 - updates 2020 US version

juanamm

Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
84.5 GB
Ratio
..I guess there is another update came out yesterday? Is there an easy to fix it?
EDITED THREAD
TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R20 - last updated ‎March 06, 2020 2:10 PM.
NOTE: Use new dll patch for TT updates R20 tested in this editions only (NOT Bussines editions).

Last edited:

dilidulu

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
EDITED THREAD
TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R20 - last updated ‎March 06, 2020 2:10 PM.
NOTE: Use new dll patch for TT updates R20 tested in this editions only (NOT Bussines editions).
Awesome!

betaman

Downloaded
362 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Just wanted to report that I started with Method 2 yesterday and got it working. The program updated today and I edited the dll file again with the dnSpy instructions and it works perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

beleami

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
-
Hello, I've applied the latest updates and dll patch and before submission it's telling me it needs an update, but then it says the software it's up to date and it continues under this endless loop. Any suggestions?

Turbotax ver. 2019.41.21.214
I use dnSpy to edit the dll.

Thrivian

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
I'm experiencing the same thing as beleami... after paying for the state returns and hitting "Transmit returns" it says there is an updated version and wants me to check for updates before I am able to submit.

James-007

Downloaded
804.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
What am I doing wrong? I install TT, applied updates copy the patched dll. It worked but wants to check for updates online and can't get past that without let it update. So I let it apply online updates and copied the patched dll and now it wants an activation code.

Hello, I've applied the latest updates and dll patch and before submission it's telling me it needs an update, but then it says the software it's up to date and it continues under this endless loop. Any suggestions?

Turbotax ver. 2019.41.21.214
I use dnSpy to edit the dll.
What is it that I should be looking for in the dll file to change?

beleami

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
-
What am I doing wrong? I install TT, applied updates copy the patched dll. It worked but wants to check for updates online and can't get past that without let it update. So I let it apply online updates and copied the patched dll and now it wants an activation code.

What is it that I should be looking for in the dll file to change?
I do not think that has anything to do with my issue, so...why the direct reply to my post?
Furthermore, if it's asking you for an activation code, you need to copy again the patched dll. Any and all updates will overwrite it and you need to re-apply it every single time you update the software.

holo109

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Can someone upload the method 2 file, the link doesn't load. Thanks.

rafanadal25

Downloaded
292.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
sorry if someone has already addressed this but is there any way to e-file state returns for free?

James-007

Downloaded
804.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Just wanted to post an update for everyone out there. I used the "Method 2" on TT for Business and it worked. I did have an issue purchasing a State but here is how I got around it. Before purchasing the state TT want to install an update but it kept failing, so open services and stopped "Intuit Update Service V4" while TT was running and tried update again and it worked. I also purchased a State and it also downloaded without any issue.

Thanks guys for the instructions....

Can someone upload the method 2 file, the link doesn't load. Thanks.
Why don't you follow the instructions and modify the file yourself. It's easy and you'll never have wait for anyone to modify the file when your TT takes an update.

ProBilt Computer

Downloaded
178.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
2019 Turbotax Home & Business R20 installed with version (1) key and works fine but is asking to update to the latest version before running the federal review. When I do that the program updates but will no longer work with version (1 ) or version (2) key.

I can reinstall R20 and activate with either key but it still requires me to update before running the federal review. I have not herd of or found an H&B update beyond R20. Any help you can give would be appreciated.