Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Is there a rule against uploading custom ISOs made by others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So, I noticed that there are a lot of good isos available on the internet which are not on teamos. Was just wondering why, is there a rule against the same?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
As long as credit is given to the Modder/Creator (and not with small-sized text) and possible permission too, I don't see any reason why not (Honor among thieves :p ).
Just check before posting, if the build has been already posted as we try not to have double posts.
Please note that the uploader must be able to support the members who download from their threads, even at a basic level, and also check themselves the ISOs for viruses, etc. Dont just hotlink, and of course we won't allow images or text that promotes other sites.

Last edited:

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yeah, thats what I was wondering too. Unfortunately I can't upload (yet) so if anyone wants to upload some awesome isos, you can dm me. For example:- ggOS, FoxOS, EVA, Atlas OS, Revi OS and countless more. I tried searching for them but no luck. Correct me if I am wrong though.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
You can upload actually and we will welcome it. Check this out.

Follow our upload rules, see how the other threads are made, and if you are not sure, ask help from a mod/admin or even the community.

Waiting to see your 1st post soon? ;)

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
DUDEEEEEEE HOW TF AM I REGISTERED? I CAN ACTUALLY POST STUFF? Lets go yall about to see some cool stuff lol.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Just remember, we pay attention to details and presentation. Dont rush, follow the posting guidelines, and you will be an uploader very soon :)

Intersteller

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just remember, we pay attention to details and presentation. Dont rush and you will be an uploader very soon :)
Yeah, I will take my sweet time, don't worry. Will upload an iso asap, have to take some time to take screenshots though. But appreciate it Cyler, you can close this thread now. Look out for my post though, on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.