Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Is there possible to remove my hit & run status if:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Good day to all seasoned admins, mods and members here. Is there a possible way to remove my hit & run status? the files that I downloaded and test it to our computers are not working or not compatible on our computers so I decided to delete and not seed it. this is just a newbie question.

I only keep/seeded files that are working on our computers since I have low storage left. if I use the upload count to remove the status? it will not appear in the future?

Q20YLJ.png

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Tho I can understand your point of view, this is the issue. Hit and run has to do with traffic (downloaded and upload GB) and not the usability of the software. Other people seeded for you to download the software you have and left their PCs on so you can download, and we only ask in the interest of keeping things fair to honor this by doing the same, seed to others as others seeded to you and everyone can be happy. If the software is useful, usable, or not, is not our concern.

Now because you erased the torrents, you don't have to worry. If you keep the seeding from now on, the torrents you download, you can collect some seed bonus points and zap (remove) the 2 torrents you don't have anymore rather than using the uploaded GB cause if you overdo it you may lower your ratio. And yes, whichever way you zap the torrents they get removed and don't appear anymore.

You can read more about the torrent system here:

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
The OP does not display H&R so he has solved his current problem.

Q20eRD.png

Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.