Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Isos needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dearest Team OS and Family,
Please does someone here has a Windows 7 Home x86, that has all the latest updates and net frameworks, Super lite that it doesn't use barely any ram, for emulation gaming, psx, gba, Nintendo 64 gaming, also a windows 10 os 1803 lite that has a fix when I register my Microsoft account it won't lock me out, and last but not least, does anyone here has a special windows 10 aio os versions in one x86 and x64, from the beginning of win 10 to the last os version out there, a mega lite iso that I can do a install from windows or booting, it doesn't have to be activated, my registered account has many versions activated, Thank you, and Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
We donot take here specific request from Users regarding OS. You can check the Windows 7 & Windows 10 section which has many different versions such as lite etc which can suit you..

Status
Not open for further replies.