Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Issues locking down windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyShell22

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
37.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Ignore if not allowed but tried on other forums with no luck.

In the past I have locked down a series of windows 10 machines using group policy editor to lock some of the settings using a non-admin user template. I have now tried to do it in windows 11 and have hit an issue.

Initially you can set the policy as normal, but as soon as I log in to a non admin account the setting window opens ( settings and control panel blocked in policy) then closes straight away and continues to do this in a loop.

I managed to stop this happening by stopping settings running in the background automatically.

My issue now is that the settings icon is still present and the moment someone clicks on it, it starts the loop again.

Any help gratefully received.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
What are you trying to lock dow and why. STOP messing with perfectly good OS's as they are.
Windows 11 especially leave it alone..

TonyShell22

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
37.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The computers are for an educational unit, we have to lock out the control panel and settings on the non-admin accounts aswell as locking down certain parts of google chrome. We also have to lock out certain websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.