Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct iToolab UnlockGo 4 [ Mac] Teamos

4petesake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can this work with ios 15 also if so ///can ios 15 be jailbroken

titanity

Downloaded
107.5 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sorry for asking... This is not cracked right? How do i use it without a Medicines?

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.6 GB
Uploaded
57.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Bonjour,

Je suis sur windows 10 et j'ai besoin de déverrouiller mon iphone 11 car j'ai oublié mot de passe, j'ai contacté Apple je dois attendre encore 10 jours pour que je puisse débloquer mon iphone. vous m'aider svp.
mille merci à tous
Please note that referred language is English. @hindnajai2021 wrote:"I use Windows 10 and I need to unlock my iPhone 11 cause I forgot my password. I have contacted Apple and I have to wait 10 days for them to unlock my iPhone. Could you please help? Tahnk you all".

thisonetime

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
275.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I downloaded from the MEGA link to my macbook pro. upon unzipping and then opening the subsequent file that contains the Unlockgo application file i get an error boz that says the file is damaged and cannot be opened and only gives me the option to move to the trash. It does not give me an option to overide the security settings like other similar files downloaded in the past. then i attempted to download and install from the userdrive file available and it also gave the same message. Can I bypass this somehow on my mac because i should be able to install any kind of file i choose to without the OS telling me to move it to trash..ugh. any help appreciated.
open terminal and run sudo xattr -rd and then drag and drop the location of your app

i.e sudo xattr -rd /Users/Yourmum/Downloads/UnlockGo/UnlockGo.app

thisonetime

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
275.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is this legit? ANyone tested? do they windows version of this app?
Unsure if it's legit or not.
They have a windows version here.

EDITED BY STAFF
Read the site rules. Outside links are only allowed if they are in "inline code".

https://itoolab.com/unlock-iphone/
The option to put links in ICODE is in the formatting menu above every comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

titanity

Downloaded
107.5 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
open terminal and run sudo xattr -rd and then drag and drop the location of your app

i.e sudo xattr -rd /Users/Yourmum/Downloads/UnlockGo/UnlockGo.app

Hey man, thanks alot for your reply but i need the Medicines for it! I get this message:

thisonetime

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
275.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey man, thanks alot for your reply but i need the Medicines for it! I get this message:

sorry I can't help with that one.