Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate 2020.1

Leandr

Downloaded
44.9 GB
Uploaded
16.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
PQaezo.png

ReSharper makes Visual Studio a much better IDE

ReSharper extends Visual Studio with over 2200 on-the-fly code inspections for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, JavaScript, TypeScript and other technologies. For most inspections, ReSharper provides quick-fixes (light bulbs) to improve the code.

Find and remove unused code? Migrate your code to C# 7? Convert loops to LINQ at will? Find and prevent possible exceptions? Use a common naming standard? All that and a lot more code improvements are made possible with ReSharper's code analysis.

Refactorings
60+ refactorings and 450+ context actions help safely organize code and move it around the solution, distribute responsibility, decouple, decrease complexity, or simply use alternative language syntax.

Navigation and search
ReSharper helps instantly get to any code in a solution, no matter how large the solution is. It can also navigate you from any symbol to its related code such as implementations of a given interface, extension methods of a class, or usages of a field.

Code formatting and cleanup
Configure and apply code style based on your personal preferences or your team standard. Code style and formatting settings for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, JavaScript, TypeScript and other languages can be applied in any scope, from a selection to a solution.

Code generation
ReSharper can create a lot of code for you: from new files and classes to conditional blocks and GUIDs; from methods and properties required by an interface being implemented to equality checks and formatting members.

Requirements:
Processor: min. Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
Memory:
For Visual Studio integration: min. 4 GB, recommended 6 GB or higher
For standalone dotTrace, dotMemory, dotPeek: min. 512 MB, recommended 2 GB or higher
Disk:
Minimum space: 400 Mb
Using SSD instead of HDD is recommended for optimal performance
Operating system (a 64-bit OS is highly recommended for optimal performance):
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows 7
.NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
The strong-name bypass feature must not be disabled.
Visual Studio integration:
ReSharper Ultimate products integrate into the following Visual Studio releases (Community, Professional and higher editions; Express editions are not supported):
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Update 5
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Update 3
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1

Screenshots:

PQacNV.png

Virus Analisis:
: 0/71

Installation:
Read Instructions.txt

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Remember Please to Use Post and Share until you make Verified Member.... Good Luck

Leandr

Downloaded
44.9 GB
Uploaded
16.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Remember Please to Use Post and Share until you make Verified Member.... Good Luck

Sorry! I read the upload instructions, but finally forget that part x_x Thank You!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Sorry! I read the upload instructions, but finally forget that part x_x Thank You!
Practice makes perfect Ive seen. You will make it right next time and better...Good Luck Bro..

profconn1

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
260.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I know this is thread is for ReSharper (and I have no intention of hijacking it) but the system doesn't think I'm qualified to open a new posting....so.....

For all the other software from jb.....

Latest V2.2.X (3 or 4, depending on program) versions are out. Here's the latest medicine.....cheers....

Site: Outside link removed my a Mod

Sharecode: Also Removed

profconn1

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
260.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Correction becuz I forgot no outside links allowed. My bad.

However, if you go over to nsane forum look for Jetbrains Medicines v3.20 and svniceguy, you'll find my posting there (currently at the bottom of the thread...subject to change).

Cheers.....

svniceguy
I know this is thread is for ReSharper (and I have no intention of hijacking it) but the system doesn't think I'm qualified to open a new posting....so.....

For all the other software from jb.....

Latest V2.2.X (3 or 4, depending on program) versions are out. Here's the latest medicine.....cheers....

Site: Outside link removed my a Mod

Sharecode: Also Removed