Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Keep Sharp: How to Build a Better Brain at Any Age

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
After member @way12go request TeamOS presents you

"Keep Sharp: How to Build a Better Brain at Any Age"
Keep your brain young, healthy, and sharp with this science-driven guide to protecting your mind from decline by neurosurgeon and CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta.

Throughout our life, we look for ways to keep our mind sharp and effortlessly productive. Now, globetrotting neurosurgeon Dr. Sanjay Gupta offers insights from top scientists all over the world, whose cutting-edge research can help you heighten and protect brain function and maintain cognitive health at any age.

Keep Sharp debunks common myths about aging and cognitive decline, explores whether there’s a “best” diet or exercise regimen for the brain, and explains whether it’s healthier to play video games that test memory and processing speed, or to engage in more social interaction. Discover what we can learn from “super-brained” people who are in their 80s and 90s with no signs of slowing down - and whether there are truly any benefits to drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Dr. Gupta also addresses brain disease, particularly Alzheimer’s, answers all your questions about the signs and symptoms, and shows how to ward against it and stay healthy while caring for a partner in cognitive decline. He likewise provides you with a personalized 12-week program featuring practical strategies to strengthen your brain every day.

Keep Sharp is the only owner’s manual you’ll need to keep your brain young and healthy regardless of your age!
English | ASIN: B07Z6Q5BYB | 2021 | M4B@128 kbps | ~10:00:00 | 563 MB

coollogo_com-287031046b8296e3af135640d.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d272443506c18f08c3feb241920904d6487af668
  • Loading…

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Useful Ebook. Learn how to format your brain and make a clean install :D

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
thank you my friend

Last edited:

fireblade_92

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
689.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
As I'm losing some sharpness lately, I'm going to browse through this one for sure. Thanks a lot for uploading!

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have Dementia. For the past 21 years I am diagnosed with Paranoid type Schizophrenia. I ate lots and lots of sugar all my life also too many Pepsi drinks and I developed Dementia at an early age. Now, I am 40 years old and I am never married. This ebook and audio book download will help you guys and me too. As I have Dementia I am unable to push myself to listen to this audio book. One day I will complete this audio book and reverse my Dementia. Yes Dementia can be reversed.

The book by Dr. Dale E. Bredesen " The Alzheimer's Program " book reverses Dementia and Alzheimer's but it is not very easy to start that life.

Thanks.

Enjoy.

Edit: I don't have Schizophrenia. What are Indian Doctors doing? Nothing? If I were to be born in America by now I would have a girl friend and may be I would never abuse sugar.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just what Alessia needs, thank you for the help in sharing @Jerry_Xristos .

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Ouch! wait till I tell on you! LOL

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am not verified user and I don't have upload user status so I sent it to him and he uploaded it to torrent.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
My apologies if I came across as this insulting you any. Not my intent. Directed at my sister as you can see. Glad this will benefit you.

Note:
We both work as volunteers in homeless shelters and the majority of them are veterans from all services and way back to Vietnam. Their suffering from numerous mental, emotional and physical trauma, we share and sympathize with your condition. We're not new to providing advocate and mentoring to all who need it and we love what we do deeply. We're glad you've taken steps for your condition and care. We wish you well and know you're not alone. As you already know. And on a side note, Alzheimer's is a struggle in our family as well. We're quite familiar with its diagnosis and treatment on a one to one and family level rehabilitation regimen. It's one of the more personal reasons for our work and care that we volunteer for. Thank you for your kind comments @way12go .

Last edited:

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
My apologies if I came across as this insulting you any. Not my intent. Directed at my sister as you can see. Glad this will benefit you.
No not at all. Bye.

Funny thing is I deleted all my downloads from all storage devices, both online and offline and started using linux.... even though I have certified pc ( windows 10 original license ) I just downloaded [ Nexus.LiteOS.10.20H2X.x64.iso ] and that iso is my only download. I backed it up ona 16 GB pendrive. I now need to write it to another pendrive 8 GB pendrive and install windows os. I order Phosphatidylserine powder from amazon india and it arrived today and I used it and my mood improved and I watched two movies on amazon prime india and decided to install windows. I just visited teamos and found newly posted liteos and decided to try it. Even though I downloaded the ebook and audio book from internet I don't have verified status or download status and I used chat and Mr. Jerry_Xristos helped me with some direct messages conversation and I gave him the books and he downloaded them from me and uploaded it to torrent. Now, the funny thing is I don't have those books in my mega as I already told you that I deleted everything. Now, if I want this audiobook I need to download it from this torrent. I am not offended by your comment in any way. I abused sweets and pepsi and coco-cola all my life and I developed Dementia. @
Alessia_Amelia

The book by Dr. Dale E. Bredesen " The Alzheimer's Program " book reverses Dementia and Alzheimer's --- this book will help your Sister in a better way.

Not the book published in 2017. The book published in 2020.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
No not at all. Bye.

Funny thing is I deleted all my downloads from all storage devices, both online and offline and started using linux.... even though I have certified pc ( windows 10 original license ) I just downloaded [ Nexus.LiteOS.10.20H2X.x64.iso ] and that iso is my only download. I backed it up ona 16 GB pendrive. I now need to write it to another pendrive 8 GB pendrive and install windows os. I order Phosphatidylserine powder from amazon india and it arrived today and I used it and my mood improved and I watched two movies on amazon prime india and decided to install windows. I just visited teamos and found newly posted liteos and decided to try it. Even though I downloaded the ebook and audio book from internet I don't have verified status or download status and I used chat and Mr. Jerry_Xristos helped me with some direct messages conversation and I gave him the books and he downloaded them from me and uploaded it to torrent. Now, the funny thing is I don't have those books in my mega as I already told you that I deleted everything. Now, if I want this audiobook I need to download it from this torrent. I am not offended by your comment in any way. I abused sweets and pepsi and coco-cola all my life and I developed Dementia. @
Alessia_Amelia

The book by Dr. Dale E. Bredesen " The Alzheimer's Program " book reverses Dementia and Alzheimer's --- this book will help your Sister in a better way.

Not the book published in 2017. The book published in 2020.
please don't double post, just put all your answers in one post or edit your post to add something if you want too

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
please don't double post, just put all your answers in one post or edit your post to add something if you want too
Sorry. This mistake will not repeat. Thanks for editing my post.

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for the book bro.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Somehow I feel funny after reading the title itself. However, I did laugh at "rebooting and clean install" commentary. Good one. Lol

zekaa

Banned
Downloaded
47.5 GB
Uploaded
48.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Guess this book will help me, optimize my brain usage, and run imaginary CC cleaner, and Auslogics Defragmenter after reading it, and optimize daily I/O usage.
Thanks for sharing. :)

rojuolp

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I need this now more than ever.