Unraid is an operating system for personal and small business use that brings enterprise-class features
letting you configure your computer systems to maximize performance and capacity using any combination of applications, VMs, storage devices, and hardware.
The minimum hardware requirements to install Unraid OS 6 for data storage usage are:
A 64-bit capable processor, 1.0 GHz or better
At least 2GB of RAM
Linux hardware driver support for storage, Ethernet, and USB controllers
Two hard disk drives to ensure data protection with a parity disk
Additional requirements apply when adding applications or virtual machines.
1. Extract unRAID OS on a USB device of your choice.
2. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to the USB device.
3. Run the make_bootable.bat file on the USB as Administrator
4. Fgure out the Flash GUID of your USB device, which is displayed for example in unRAID's web interface.
- Web interface can be accessed by booting into UnraidOS > Under 'Main' Section find the USB and click it
5. Use the keygen to generate a key file for your Flash GUID.
6. Place the generated key file into unRAID's config directory.