Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Link issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thonivey

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello

I got a welcome message from Mr. Spacely for my new joining in this community. The message was an image but if I click on the image it says "Oops you are not allowed to see this content or page" I would have asked this directly to Mr. Spacely but I couldn't able to message him and that's why I am posting it here. If this is a link issue kindly do solve this.

Thanks

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Greeting @Thonivey,

Some old threads have been removed so the links do not work anymore. Check below!

Welcome to TeamOS-hkrg.com your only destination to custom OS in this part of the universe.
Please take your time to read all Important Threads in the right up corner beneath your account avatar and above the chat room or click on the links attached below.

We hope you will enjoy it! :rock:

Please click to read the following rules:

Thread moved to H&R, locked, and tagged as completed!

Thonivey

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you Mr. Mirkec
Sorry for the trouble because I have posted the thread in the wrong section. I am new to this community thats why I didnt know about the respective sections but will learn it soon. Thanks for moving the thread and noting me the right section.

Status
Not open for further replies.