Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Linux Lite V5.6 Final X64 September 2021

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Linux Lite V5.6 Final- A gateway operating system

imaged0ddb912689c3628.png

Linux Lite is a 'gateway operating system'. Your first simple, fast and free stop in the world of Linux. Our ongoing mission is to make the transition from Windows to Linux Lite, as smooth as possible.

Linux Lite is a free operating system based on the Ubuntu LTS (Long term Support) series of releases. Just 2 clicks to update your system. An update system that will save you hours versus Windows updates. Set update notifications to appear automatically. Keep your computer up to date and safe. Get friendly Support when you need it.

An intelligent, intuitive approach to design. A familiar, Windows like Desktop with a free, Microsoft Office compatible Office Suite. Choose from 1000's of free, easy to use applications. Never pay for software again.

Easy to Use Free Linux Operating System

Linux Lite is free for everyone to use and share, and suitable for people who are new to Linux and for people who want a lightweight environment that is also fully functional.

At home - Browse the web, send email, upload to the cloud. Socialize on Facebook and Twitter.
At work - Linux Lite is currently deployed in businesses and Universities around the world.
In the Office - Enjoy our free, fully featured Microsoft Office compatible Office Suite with Linux Lite.
Play time - Linux Lite's low memory requirements, make it ideal as a gaming platform.

Features
Linux Lite is fully functional out of the box, this means that you won't have to install extra software when you boot your computer for the first time. We believe that a computer should be ready to use straight away on the first boot after a new install.
  • Support
    Get help when you need it. Join our large Forum community for timely support, and look through our comprehensive, built in Help Manual.
  • Security
    With a built in highly configurable Firewall, and Security update notifications on the Desktop, your computer Security is taken seriously.
  • Desktop
    The desktop is clean and familiar. With easy access to the Menu and system settings, navigating around your Desktop is simple and intuitive.
  • Office
    Linux Lite includes LibreOffice. LibreOffice is Microsoft Office compatible, that means you can open and use all of your existing Microsoft Office files.
  • Photos
    Whether you're viewing or editing your favorite images, Linux Lite gives you the tools you need to turn your images into something special.
  • Internet
    Browse the internet with Firefox, check your email with Thunderbird and upload to the cloud with Dropbox for convenient backups.
  • Multimedia
    We bundle the popular VLC Media Player which takes care of a vast number of codecs so you don't have to go searching for them.
  • Tools
    Our in-house built applications such as Lite Tweaks and Lite Software, will equip you with all the tools you need to maintain and enhance your system.

Window Theme: Adapta
Icon Theme: Papirus
Font: Roboto Regular

Known Issues:
  • No prompt to eject Media at the end of the Legacy install, prompt is available at the end of the UEFI install.
  • Release Notes - not working on first installer slide.
  • Desktop icons - English support only.
  • Grub - press the ESC key whilst booting in UEFI mode after your BIOS has posted. Use the SHIFT key if running Linux Lite in Legacy mode.
  • Grub menu shows Linux Lite as 'Ubuntu'. After you install Linux Lite, you can change Grub to show 'Linux Lite' (See above for Lite Tweaks new Grub feature).
UPGRADING
There has been some tweaks to the Lite Upgrade code from Series 4.x. Most notably, the end dialogue has been simplified and will ask you to either Reboot, Shutdown or View Log. Continue Working is no longer viewed as a sensible option. Also, Lite Welcome will no longer be displayed after a Reboot. Just look at Lite Widget to see if you upgraded successfully to 5.6 or do:
Code:
cat /etc/llver
in a Terminal, should return Linux Lite 5.6. Lastly, the upgrade log will now be stored in /var/log/lite-upgrade.log for those interested in the process. All of our code will function in the 'system space' and no longer in the 'user space'. Our overall improvements to Lite Upgrade should see people upgrading as quickly as ever with less bloat along with unnecessary dialogues and information.
> Menu, Favorites, Install Updates (you must reboot if asked to, otherwise continue to the next step)
> Set a Restore Point - Menu, System, Timeshift
> Menu, Settings, Lite Upgrade
> Reboot
For more read:
Code:
https://www.linuxliteos.com/forums/release-announcements/linux-lite-5-6-final-released/
ROADMAP
  • Linux Lite 5.8 Release - 1st February 2022 (End of Support April 2025)
  • Linux Lite 5.6 Release - 1st September 2021
MD5SUM: 8c86035c534fe9972cb1e19361e2b58f
SHA256: 52eb66fa7303c5f5aa3d4161be789aa8636f4a33a6d45973e371d39894cd5dfa
Size: 1.4Gb (DVD, USB)

coollogo_com-7466665.png

image8019ce4964bba9ce.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent Download

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.7
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    69aef0be802879ed64adaf705e7c3665b9076beb
  • Loading…

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Nice share @mobi0001.. will be seed it .. Thanks

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
410.8 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i use this linux lite starting 5.4 anyway , bluetoothdoesntwork on my laptop, anysuggestion to fix these?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
i use this linux lite starting 5.4 anyway , bluetoothdoesntwork on my laptop, anysuggestion to fix these?
There were many fixes in the latest build. The git is filled with loads of changes. Not sure if BT is in them or not. Suggest you raise a BUG on their git mate. Although when I tried this on my laptop the BT works. Maybe some kernel issue as well.

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
410.8 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
There were many fixes in the latest build. The git is filled with loads of changes. Not sure if BT is in them or not. Suggest you raise a BUG on their git mate. Although when I tried this on my laptop the BT works. Maybe some kernel issue as well.
updated to latest build, and little trick using xanmod krnl 5.10 LTS the bluetooth works well, BT connect to audio
PS : i installing lite dualboot with win10 :D hehe now in win10 bluetooth doesnt work, i roollback driver but it wont show up choosing output in BT audio

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I can never resist a pretty face, well, only when it comes to
PC/Laptops and OS. and this looks really good.
I have been trying to teach myself more about the Linux systems.
I know they're similar to windows but there
is some big differences.

Thanks for sharing this, mobi0001. :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
:hi: I can never resist a pretty face, well, only when it comes to
PC/Laptops and OS. and this looks really good.
I have been trying to teach myself more about the Linux systems.
I know they're similar to windows but there
is some big differences.

Thanks for sharing this, mobi0001. :)
Try and read through the Linux From Scratch (in e-books). I have posted the thread.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Try and read through the Linux From Scratch (in e-books). I have posted the thread.
:hi: I will definitely do that.
Thanks mobi0001. :)

paperbird

Downloaded
39.7 GB
Uploaded
555.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years