Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Linux Pros Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Hi there,
Is there possibly any Linux users that are League of legend fans out here?, that has managed to install league of legends perfectly on linux, Zorin OS to be specific.
I can get it to install, but the client keeps crashing I just can't log in. I have watched over a ton of youtube videos and directions but it does not want to work with me.
Any related help would be appreciated dearly.
Regards.

Magneto

Downloaded
1.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Well, try contacting LoL support team I think they will be able to help you more then people here (just my opinion).

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Well, try contacting LoL support team I think they will be able to help you more then people here (just my opinion).
League does not give support for linux.

Magneto

Downloaded
1.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
League does not give support for linux.

Wow, seriously?, have you tried on their forum?, I don't play it, I'm for for FC, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher and Yu Gi Oh! :D

@Astro any chance you could help a man out, ur a long time Linux user :)

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I have tried on Linux forums, no avail, i don't know if i am doing something wrong, I have even tried it with normal Ubuntu releases, Linux gaming releases etc,
I watched video for video, I have read instructions and even on a clean install from scratch i do step by step instructions, and client remains frozen, cant type in the login field, cant type in the password field of the login client for league.

Magneto

Downloaded
1.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have tried on Linux forums, no avail, i don't know if i am doing something wrong, I have even tried it with normal Ubuntu releases, Linux gaming releases etc,
I watched video for video, I have read instructions and even on a clean install from scratch i do step by step instructions, and client remains frozen, cant type in the login field, cant type in the password field of the login client for league.

Firewall?, maybe problem with connection to server or something?, I've meant on LoL forum maybe members there can help you.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Firewall?, maybe problem with connection to server or something?, I've meant on LoL forum maybe members there can help you.
tried, no luck or no answer they just refer me to videos on youtube, and doesnt work, Im not a linux pro, still at the beginner noob and know nothing stage.

Magneto

Downloaded
1.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
tried, no luck or no answer they just refer me to videos on youtube, and doesnt work, Im not a linux pro, still at the beginner noob and know nothing stage.

Then I really can't help you cuz I'm Windows user, best thing would be to wait for Astro.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Wow, seriously?, have you tried on their forum?, I don't play it, I'm for for FC, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher and Yu Gi Oh! :D

@Astro any chance you could help a man out, ur a long time Linux user :)
I'm not a big gamer, but look here: https://www.linuxfordevices.com/tutorials/linux/install-league-of-legends

Last edited by a moderator:

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I'm not a big gamer, but look here: https://www.linuxfordevices.com/tutorials/linux/install-league-of-legends
Technically speaking, Zorin OS is based on ubuntu so its safe to try the ubuntu method?
also checked out the link, at the bottom it says that it will not support as soon as league releases the kernel Medicines for anti cheat engine, which is already released, so this work around will now also be deemed useless to say.
Well, I guess im not getting that right any more, Thread Lock and unsolved @Astro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.