Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Linuxfx 10.7.105 Cinnamon. with Windows 10 desktop [amd64] OCT2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Linuxfx 10.7.105 Cinnamon. Linux distribution, with Windows 10 desktop [amd64]
Name: Linuxfx
Version: 10.7.105
Latest OS version: 10.7.105
Official site:
Architecture: amd64
Treatment: not required

Description:
Brazilian developers from Linuxfx Software released a distribution kit of the same name, the interface of which is similar to the shell of Microsoft Windows 10. The authors of the project tried to copy every icon and every interface element that affects its overall perception, including the start menu, taskbar and file manager windows.
The new shell is available as part of the Linuxfx 10.7 distribution, which is distributed free of charge. At the time of publication, it was available for download for desktops and laptops based on Intel and AMD chips, as well as for second, third and fourth generation Raspberry Pi single board PCs.
Windows-flavored Linux Mint

Linuxfx is a heavily modified Linux Mint distribution, which in turn is based on Ubuntu.

Linuxfx desktop
Windows-like shell is a deeply customized Cinnamon environment, and it will be difficult to visually distinguish it from the shell developed by Microsoft, since even when the OS boots, the Windows 10 logo is displayed on the screen. Developers copied the Start, taskbar, calendar windows and clock windows. the system tray, "Explorer" and even the menu of virtual desktops, as well as the window for switching between running programs.
All Linuxfx functions
Linuxfx even has support for "gadgets" - mini-programs that expand the standard desktop capabilities, as well as the "Settings" window and "Control Panel" - a classic component of Microsoft OS that appeared back in 1985 in Windows 1.0, and from which the company plans to get rid of in one of the next updates.
Established programs
The Linuxfx distribution weighs about 4 GB and includes a number of built-in software, including the OnlyOffice office suite. In this OS, it disguises itself as Microsoft Office by substituting icons.
Linuxfx start menu is perfectly copied too
To access the Internet there are browsers Firefox and Chrome, to work with graphics - the GIMP editor, to watch movies - the VLC player. For online communication there is Skype and Microsoft Teams, for remote control - Anydesk and TeamViewer, for games - the Steam client, a game service from Valve.
The developers even built a voice assistant into Linuxfx, of course, with the Cortana icon - Microsoft's proprietary assistant. In this case, it is called Helloa and accepts commands in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Linux-style "control panel"
Linuxfx comes preinstalled with WINE (Windows API system) with integrated .NET Framework and Visual C ++ Redistributable Kit, which allows you to run programs written for Windows on Linux, as well as install them from distributions with .exe and .msi extensions. The developers tried to copy even Notepad, the simplest text editor.
The target audience
Linuxfx developers do not specify what prompted them to make a Linux clone of the most popular desktop OS in the world (the share of Windows 10 in the global OS market, according to StatCounter statistics, as of June 2020 was 77.7% against 1.7% for all Linux distributions ). According to the Liliputing portal, their idea may appeal to Windows users.
Installing Windows programs under Linuxfx
Linuxfx can be useful for Windows computer owners as a tool for a painless transition to Linux. The attention to detail shown by the developers in the process of copying the Windows 10 interface will make these users feel "at home", working on a new OS for them. The presence of WINE, which makes it possible to run familiar Windows programs, will also contribute to quick adaptation.
Linuxfx, like Windows 10, can be run on almost any computer. The system requirements for the desktop version include at least 2 GB of RAM in the PC and only two processing cores in the central processor.

Screenshots:

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    2ee086e8f800aba4afd9f69aac9218b4a1f8817e
  • Loading…

shameera

OS Master & Windows Modifier
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
25.9 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
696 (705)
Member for 10 years
Thank You Gollapudi . . .

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,586.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Interesting share Gollapudi
Shall try it for sure :clap:

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
525.2 GB
Uploaded
162 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks very promising - thanks for sharing.

JoseLG

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for share this torrent Gollapudi

SynkOptik

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have this I think. Will this, once installed, become WindowsFX? Mine says WindowsFX by Linuxfx. IDK but this is a insteresting release / distrobution but cause of how much it REALLY does resemble Windows. One this I noticed was that Wine (WINdows Emulator) still does not run all .EXE files but when it does it does a flawless job, from installing to folder paths to displaying ICONS on desktop and menu. It has fooled me from timem to time thinking it was Windows. I have more to play around with it but all your dll's are set up properly from what I can tell.

*excuse the typos... im in an awkward position.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I have this I think. Will this, once installed, become WindowsFX? Mine says WindowsFX by Linuxfx. IDK but this is a insteresting release / distrobution but cause of how much it REALLY does resemble Windows. One this I noticed was that Wine (WINdows Emulator) still does not run all .EXE files but when it does it does a flawless job, from installing to folder paths to displaying ICONS on desktop and menu. It has fooled me from timem to time thinking it was Windows. I have more to play around with it but all your dll's are set up properly from what I can tell.

*excuse the typos... im in an awkward position.
these are free editions shared by the Linuxfx itself

julienma88

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for share this torrent

bhaiwala

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for sharing this iso

jesse1955

Banned
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
24.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have it installed, interesting. It runs fine but the graphics leave some to be desired, dozens of pop up windows during install. That was the awful part. The graphics are on par to early versions of Windows 10 and the program is easy to use,congrats on that.

manuelze

Downloaded
281.5 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You very much sir

Playtoyrabbit

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
tyvm my friend
have a nbice day

Heluim52

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you boss its wonderful

Tinda

Downloaded
212.3 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you for this linux

tnxxx

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

kluknawa235

Downloaded
55.5 GB
Uploaded
131.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i must try this how its working on real machine.

thanks for share.

Maxter2

Downloaded
125.3 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years