Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Linuxfx 10.7.105 KDE Plasma. with Windows 10 desktop [amd64] OCT2020

ramos5

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks Gollapudi for this distibution.
What about printers driver ? all linux distro have problem compability with drivers.

faucon62

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
385 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank you very much for the torrent

Dhell57

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Great uploaad!!! Thanks a lot, it was my dream to find something like this.

nasersalah

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
hey bro i burn it with Rufus and boot to install it its give me black screen and didn't boot my hard disk is on GPT and UEFI

Loveena

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you @Gollapudi . This is a really good distro. However, as I mentioned earlier in the @Astro 's Cinnamon thread, they've betrayed the free Linux priciples. If you want a Founders Edition - pay up. I know there are other Linux distros that do the same (like Zorin), but... I would be happy to donate to their project If they asked for it, but, man - I bought a Founders Edition for 5$ and I can only install it on ONE (1) machine!!!
I've posted a ticket on their site several days ago about future updates, multiple machines, etc. No answer...

Such a good out-of-the-box distro, with such terrible management and customer support... Shame!
Thanks @mkrleza .
What distinguishes the founder's edition ?

ibm650

Verified Member
Downloaded
23.4 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks, need to learn Linux. Will seed in my seedbox.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Thanks @mkrleza .
What distinguishes the founder's edition ?
From their webpage:
"
Purchasing Windowsfx 10.7 Founders Edition 64-BIT has several benefits:

Windowsfx Founders Edition has all the features of the free version plus these additions:

Helloa Virtual Assistant who understands you, executes commands and searches for you.
Ready for Microsoft teams, skype, edge, code and more.
Ready for Google Drive and OneDrive cloud and more.
Completely compatible with Microsoft Office documents.
All WxDesktop features available with real-time updates
Full support for Microsoft Active Directory and Worgroups networks (same Microsoft © Windows® configuration panel).
Integration with Smart Home (google home, arduino and GP-IO)
Latest build of the system core (kernel) to better support your computer's drivers.
Improved support for Microsoft © Windows® applications.
Support for games developed for Microsoft © Windows®.
Advanced support for VDI (VMware Horizon, Citrix Receiver, Remote Desktop, etc...)
Windowsfx Cinnamon Desktop Edition ISO for 2 cores 2 GB memory computer or more.
Windowsfx Plasma Desktop Edition ISO for 4 cores 4 GB memory computer or more.
"

But what you really get is only ONE machine install, waiting for weeks when you open a ticket, and when you finally send them to heck, they reply "sorry, too many ticket and e-mails". It's a good OS, don't get me wrong, but their customer support sucks and, IMHO, when you buy the FE, you should be able to install it on however many machines you wish (with your account).

I screwed up, I first installed it on a VM. You need to activate it if you want FE options, so I did. Waited two days for activation. And then couldn't activate on a real machine. Opened a ticket - nothing, opened another ticket - nothing, send a couple of e-mails - nothing. sent them to hell - after two weeks the above message "sorry, too many e-mails, sorry you are not happy with our product"...

dzinewtb

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you, going to test this out now.

spinaker

Downloaded