Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Locked out of account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyceum

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sorry for making a temp account but not sure what else to do.

This is my account

I used google authenticator to enable 2factor, not realising that when I changed phones the accounts on google authenticator wouldn't move with it. I lost my backup codes when a HDD failed a while ago and just never thought to get more.

Is there any way I can get the account back? It's taken me years to get that ratio and I really don't want to lose it.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
There is nothing wrong with your account. I fixed it yesterday.. get to a pc and start the process over. Keep your email inbox handy.. get new code and copy and paste it and your logged in

You will have to go through this on every devise and every time you change operating systems and also when you do advanced browser cleaning. So keep email inbox active and handy.. btw your username is jerri.

Last edited:

Lyceum

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There is nothing wrong with your account. I fixed it yesterday.. get to a pc and start the process over. Keep your email inbox handy.. get new code and copy and paste it and your logged in

You will have to go through this on every devise and every time you change operating systems and also when you do advanced browser cleaning. So keep email inbox active and handy.. btw your username is jerri.

Sorry but I still can't log in, when I try it asks for the code from the authenticator.

2020-11-01-004919.jpg alt=2020-11-01-004919

I've switched to authy now as it backs up, plus I'll be 100% sure to store backup codes properly.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Check your INBOX here.