Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking for Macro Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletbling1

Banned
Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I need Macro Recorder by Bartelsmedia premium full.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
As long as no one shares this app by Bartels Media, you can try if you want.

Bulletbling1

Banned
Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have actually tried that one, but the latest version is outdated and it's very buggy.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
I have actually tried that one, but the latest version is outdated and it's very buggy.
I'm Still using it , it's working fine

Bulletbling1

Banned
Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm Still using it , it's working fine
I've been using it as well. It seems that every time I go back to it and reopen a saved macro, it will glitch out and not click on anything. Also, there's no way to wait for an if statement like the macro recorder I'm requesting here. I need it to do: "if 'image' is found...click, but wait 5 seconds to allow the image to be found". I need this so that if the image isn't immediately visible (webpage is loading), to give the software a delay for that if statement to find the image. There's a workaround to set a fixed delay before each if statement, but that makes the script unnecessarily slow since it will wait that amount every time instead of execute the if statement when the image is found.

You see my predicament...

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I use Autoit and its amazing as far as coding goes. Its the tool that most IT professionals use as well as game botters and for a reason. It can generate EXE files to use, it has a complete language of its own with nested loops for...next, while... wend case... select etc. It can be expanded with additional functionality and add-ons and a big community for support. Once I wrote an entire bot for a game I used to play to do all the boring things for me.

As for what you asked and without using Jitbit but from the little I saw, it can be done using this:

test2731f8548c72206a.png

LABEL : LOOKFORIMAGE
IF IMAGE FOUND: ImageName
GOTO : CONTINUE
ENDIF
DELAY : 1000
GOTO : LOOKFORIMAGE
LABEL : CONTINIUE
REST OF CODE

What the above will do (again theoretically I don't have jitbit) is
If image found = true it will jump to label named continue which can be the rest of your script.
if image found= false it will go to endif, wait for 1 second, and start again from label lookimage
So in short it will check every 1 second (you can adjust this) for the image before it moves on.
On the above code, if the image never pops the script will run forever so you can add a counter to set No of retries.

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.