Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Low ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

JROX73

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I've read allot about my issue but am not very smart and still cant figure it out. I messed up a long time ago and downloaded without seeding. I really didn't know how important it is to seed. I don't want to waist anyone's time but I just cant figure out how to get a good enough ratio so I can start downloading and seeding again. I have very little to no funds so I will not be able to afford to become a VIP (someday I hope I will) so wont be able to get my ratio back up that way. I would like to seed for 3 days 10 days if that s what it takes but without downloading first I'm not sure how this will work please explain a way to me so I can earn my ratio back and not take downloading for granted. Thank you

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
first of all read this carefully:

at this moment you are not seeding anything, the easiest way from the moment you can't affort as you said a VIP membership just download some of the torrents you are interesting in or some of the most popular ones and start seeding
its the only way to increase your ratio (or exchange your seed bonus if you have any)
i will close the thread as there is nothing more to say about that

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years
@JROX73 you are not seeding nothing... you are leeching 1 torrent and have 0 torrents inactive! So I'm not really sure how you screwed up, maybe an Moderator or Admin can guide you, were you went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.