Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Lumerical Suite 2018a (x64)

[[TeamOS]]

Keep Downloading & Enjoy Your Stay at TEAM OS!!
VIP
Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
41.6 GB
Ratio

Lumerical's design tools enable R&D professionals to accurately simulate the performance of photonic components, circuits and systems. Lumerical's component design products use multiphysics-style simulation workflows to model optical, electrical and thermal effects at the physical level. Lumerical's system design products simulate and optimize the performance of photonic integrated circuits.

Include:
Lumerical DEVICE v7.1.1584 Win64
Lumerical FDTD Solutions v8.19.1584 Win64
Lumerical INTERCONNECT v7.5.1584 Win64
Lumerical MODE Solutions v11.1584 Win64

Supports the following systems:
Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (64 bit editions only)
Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
Requires macOS® 10.12 (Sierra) or 10.13 (High Sierra)
RedHat® Enterprise Linux® 6, 7 (64 bit editions only; GLX required for visualizations)
RedHat® Enterprise Linux® 5 (64 bit edition only; supported for INTERCONNECT only)
Amazon EC2
Microsoft Azure
HPC network technologies including: Infiniband, Myrinet, Gb and 10Gb Ethernet
MPI frameworks including: Microsoft MPI, MPICH, OpenMPI, IntelMPI and other commercial MPI distributions
HPC schedulers including: Platform LSF, PBS Pro, OpenPBS, Condor and Sun Grid Engine

whats new:

Lumerical.Suite.2018a.Win64-SSQ Single links:
===========================================

Uptobox:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.0.3
    Comment:
    No Comment For This Torrent
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

atmatmatm

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Thank you do you have platform lsf 10.x standard od adv for linux

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
86 TB
Ratio

Arnab1988

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Sir, @
TheMacGyver

You are fantastic!!!!!! Thanks a ton Sir!!! Finally I get the files from the link you mentioned. I am really happy and thankful to you. The way you helped me was excellent. At the end of the day I must say all the persons who did not have any account must register on this site and trust me you will be thankful to this website forever. And again thanks to
TheMacGyver

asludds

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Any chance you can add licence checking for the python API as well as netlist import? Both of these error for me.

prajwalg29

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Ya same here, any chance for adding licence for KLayout-Interconnect inter- operability and netlist.

MaverickPT

Downloaded
52.4 GB
Uploaded
833 GB
Ratio
I know I've asked this before, but if the latest version could be cracked, it would be a godsend.
A lot of features have been added since the 2018 version :(