Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard [macOSOS]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
PQFYbQ.png

macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard [macOSOS]TeamOS
WKZlQ.png

Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) is the seventh major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple's desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
Snow Leopard was publicly unveiled on June 8, 2009 at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. On August 28, 2009, it was released worldwide, and was made available for purchase from Apple's website and its retail stores at the price of US$29 for a single-user license. As a result of the low price, initial sales of Snow Leopard were significantly higher than that of its predecessors. The release of Snow Leopard came nearly two years after the introduction of Mac OS X Leopard, the second longest time span between successive Mac OS X releases (the time span between Tiger and Leopard was the longest).

Unlike previous versions of Mac OS X, the goals of Snow Leopard were improved performance, greater efficiency and the reduction of its overall memory footprint. Apple famously marketed Snow Leopard as having "zero new features". Its name signified its goal to be a refinement of the previous OS X version, Leopard. Much of the software in Mac OS X was extensively rewritten for this release in order to take advantage fully of modern Macintosh hardware. New programming frameworks, such as OpenCL, were created, allowing software developers to use graphics cards in their applications. This is also the first Mac OS release since System 7.1.1 that does not support Macs using PowerPC processors, as Apple now intends to focus on its current line of Intel-based products. As support for Rosetta was dropped in Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard is the last version of Mac OS X that is able to run PowerPC-only applications.

Snow Leopard was succeeded by Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) on July 20, 2011. For some time on, Apple continued to sell Snow Leopard from its online store for the benefit of users that required Snow Leopard in order to upgrade to later versions of OS X, which have all been distributed through the Mac App Store introduced in the Snow Leopard 10.6.6 update.

Snow Leopard was the last release of Mac OS X to support the 32-bit Intel Core Solo and Intel Core Duo CPUs. Because of this, Snow Leopard still remained somewhat popular alongside Mac OS X Tiger, despite its lack of continued support, mostly because of its ability to run PowerPC-based applications.

Snow Leopard was also the last release of Mac OS X to ship with a welcome video at first boot after installation. Reception of Snow Leopard was positive.

WgtIQ.png

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Processor (IA-32) "Yonah" processors such as Core Solo and Core Duo can run only 32-bit applications; later x86-64 architecture processors such as Core 2 Duo, Core i5 and i7 are also able to run 64-bit applications.
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 7 GB available storage

WKvIW.png

WKxmr.png

Unzip compressed file, mount .dmg image.
FOR WINDOWS PC USERS: This is an ISO installation DVD, It can be used on Virtualization such as Parallels, VMWare or Virtual PC.
FOR MACINTOSH USERES: Mount the DVD Installation Image and use the "Restore" Function on "Disk Utility" in order to clone the DVD to an external Flash Disk Drive that has at least 10 GB storage.
Installation Progress

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

WKUgh.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    c1bbc1ba8f00b8ecbc323754095892b597e853ee
  • Loading…

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
That's a really great looking OS! good stuff @Jimmie !

Rei chid

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It's free real estate!

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Hey Jimmie,
I finally got the hang of this OCNG BIOS for my MOBO. I have it very mildly OC'd. Normally AMD 6386SE chips will run all cores (16 x 2 CPUs) at 3200MHz, and then drop half the cores to go to 3500 MHz. They also tell you to turn off the Virtual Machine Security setting. Well, I have it on, and I have ALL 32 cores running at just over 3500MHZ and it's completely stable so far. No even and hiccups playing music files. haven't recorded yet though. Not too bad for a last-gen or so ago machine, I even have USB3.1GEN2. I was about done buying everything and I saw the exact board but with 4 CPUs on e-bay for $3500 incl shipping sealed in Supermicro Box, I think they cost over $1000 new. I had to pass...no$$$ left.LOL Now to install some virtual ware and try running OSX.
Peace,
BB
??‍♂️♋☸☯☮

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@ButchyBear All success mate. You have got one of the most powerful Chips 'n Cores. So now is your time to entertain in those Immortal Beasts.
I'm really thrilled to know the results of building one of macOS's into your Windows PC. Please let me know "here or on PM" how did it go. And if there is anything I can do to help I'm all yours ;)
Cheers,

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Awesome @Jimmie :giggle:

Beatz4me

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you..This is great

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384.7 GB
Uploaded
844.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
will this version be installed in my dual core pc with 4 GB ram

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@sujatha1983 You mean virtualization ?

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
BIG BIG Thx for this one Jimmie

mahmedahmed

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Nice windows
Thx this post

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Nice windows
This is Not Microsoft Windows OS , This is Mac os System | | You're In The MacOS Section Here :inlove:

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
nice job i will take this one .
merci beaucoup

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384.7 GB
Uploaded
844.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@sujatha1983 You mean virtualization ?
no i mean to install on my Pentium dual core core pc with 4 GB of RAM which is now running windows 10

Siswanto

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ok thx you for support

techkingz

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
329.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks you so much dear

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I think this might be the one I need.
I'm no Mac expert, I'm very new to this
system, just trying out a gift that was given.
Thank you so much for sharing this Jimmie. :)

rcobbb9

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
26.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you I hope I can get this to work I have 2008 imac with new replaced hard drive no back ups no restores no help at all and I keep freezing at the install process with so many mins remaining

hali4men2

Downloaded
203 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wow! i can test this on my windows pc. thank you for the share.

DreamingQueen

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi there, first thanx to

Question, i am going to buy an used iMac, with no OSx, No AppleiD and no recovery DVDs etc...totally blanc, its an imac built 2011, (with i5, hd6*,4gb) ...so is it possible to install this OSx on this used iMac?!

(the question might be stupid, but i am new to mac, so please have mercy ;))

Last edited: