Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.5 [macOSOS]TeamOS

rl473

Downloaded
66.7 GB
Uploaded
294 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Much thanks for sharing really appreciate it. Cheers :party:

Lancer_1nvi

Banned
Downloaded
36 GB
Uploaded
79.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I could give you some hints,
After you donwload and install TransMac on your Windows PC, Connect the USB flash drive you want to use to fix your Mac. (If you have any data on the USB, remember to make a backup, as everything on it will be erased. Right-click TransMac, and select the Run as administrator option. If you’re using the trial version, wait 15 seconds, and click the Run button.
On the left, right-click the USB flash drive, select the Format Disk for Mac option.
Pe5XNc.jpg

You want to do this before creating the bootable media because there is a good chance that the drive was formatted using a Windows device. If this is the case, chances are that it’s using a MBR partition, and the USB drive needs a GPT partition to work on a Mac.
On the warning message, click the Yes button to format the drive.
Enter a name for the drive, such as “macOS bootable USB” and click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
If the formatting completed successfully, click the OK button.
Right-click the USB flash drive, and select the Restore with Disk Image option.
PeH6qs.jpg

On the warning message, click the Yes button to confirm the data on the USB drive will be erased.
Click the browse button on the right, locate the .dmg file with the macOS installation files.
Click the Open button.
Click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
PeHVbc.jpg

Once you complete the steps, you can now insert the USB flash drive on your Mac computer to install, reinstall, or upgrade the operating system to the latest version of macOS, which can be Sierra, Catalina, or later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create a GPT partition on USB flash drive
If the USB flash drive is not working using TransMac, it could be still a partition problem. In this case, you want to redo the entire process again, but this time use the following steps to use the Diskpart command-line utility on Windows to create the appropriate GPT partition.
  1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result and select the Run as an administrator option.
  3. Type the diskpart command and press Enter.
  4. Enter the list disk command to view all drives connected to your computer and press Enter.
  5. Type the select disk command followed the number assigned for the USB flash drive (e.g., select disk 4), and press Enter.
  6. Enter the clean command and press Enter.
  7. Type the convert GPT command and press Enter.
  8. Enter the create partition primary command and press Enter to complete the process.
Once you formatted the USB flash drive to a GPT partition, you can use the instructions mentioned above to use TransMac to create a bootable media, but this time skip the steps 5 through 9, and continue on step 10.
After the process completes, which can take up to an hour, connect the USB flash drive and power on your Mac holding down the Option key, select the USB drive to begin the installation of macOS.

Shall you need more information or help. Let me know.
Jimmie
Hi i am new to mac sys my macbook air model A1416 i need to install the os and i cant do a recovery mode and now i cant do anything can anyone tell me how can i sovle this problem using windows 10 x64bit

toru0

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for what I wanted.

raj singh

Downloaded
645.6 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dear uploader thanks for your efforts.Thank's for your sharing.

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks you as i was just trying to fix my 2009 Mac pro tower

hali4men2

Downloaded
204.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for this share, downloading and will seed.

chaosmaster

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for your upload.
On mounting, i get this error

(VERR_VD_DMG_INVALID_HEADER).

Kucink

Downloaded
42.5 GB
Uploaded
74.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you. Manage to upgrade from Yosemite somehow.

Downloaded
65.3 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this. i hope it works this time.

jurenz

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
18.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for this. i hope it works

Josroc