Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.5 [macOSOS]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 [macOSOS]TeamOS

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management in the Energy Saver settings for notebooks, a new option to disable automatic prominence in Group FaceTime calls, and controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac.

Battery Health Management

Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks
Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced
Option to disable battery health management

About battery health management in Mac notebooks

macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management, a feature designed to improve the lifespan of your Mac notebook's battery.

About the lithium-ion battery in your Mac notebook

Mac notebook batteries use lithium-ion technology. Lithium-ion batteries charge quickly, are long-lasting, and currently provide the best technology to power your computer.
All rechargeable batteries are consumable components that become less effective as they get older—and their age isn't determined only by time. A battery's lifespan depends on its chemical age, which is affected by factors such as its temperature history and charging pattern. As your notebook's battery ages chemically, its charging capacity gets smaller.

How battery health management helps

The battery health management feature in macOS 10.15.5 is designed to improve your battery's lifespan by reducing the rate at which it chemically ages. The feature does this by monitoring your battery's temperature history and its charging patterns.
Based on the measurements that it collects, battery health management may reduce your battery's maximum charge when in this mode. This happens as needed to ensure that your battery charges to a level that's optimized for your usage—reducing wear on the battery, and slowing its chemical aging.
While battery health management benefits your battery's long-term lifespan, it can also reduce the amount of time your Mac runs on one battery charge when capacity limits are applied. If your priority is making your Mac notebook last as long as possible before recharging, you can turn the feature off.

FaceTime Prominence Preference

• New option to control automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls, so video tiles do not change size when a participant speaks
Calibration Fine-Tuning for Pro Display XDR
• Controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR by adjusting the white point and luminance for a precise match to
your own display-calibration target
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements:
• Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders
• Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen
• Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update
• Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app
• Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences
• Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep
• Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes
• Fixes an issue where the Reduced Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a Group FaceTime call

Enterprise content:

• Improves performance on certain Mac models when enabling hardware acceleration in GPU-intensive apps such as those used for video conferencing
• Addresses an issue where Microsoft Exchange accounts were unable to sign in during account setup when using Conditional Access
• Apple Push Notification Service traffic now uses a web proxy when specified in a PAC file via the Proxies payload
• Resolves an issue that prevented some displays connected to MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) from waking from sleep when the Mac wakes
• Major new releases of macOS are no longer hidden when using the softwareupdate(8) command with the --ignore flag
This change also affects macOS Mojave and macOS High Sierra after installing Security Update 2020-003.

How to control the battery health management feature

Battery health management is on by default when you buy a new Mac notebook with macOS 10.15.5, or after you upgrade to macOS 10.15.5 on a Mac notebook with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
If you want to turn it off, follow these steps:
1- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Energy Saver.
2- Click Battery Health.
3- Deselect Battery health management, then click OK.
PzL2aJ.jpg

4- Click Turn Off.
PzLBoD.jpg

Note that turning this feature off might reduce your battery's lifespan.

For more information about macOS Catalina and how to make a Bootabe USB Installation please refer to thread

Wgljq.png

Scanned with BitMedic Pro 3.1.2 macOS
PzLfve.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ee5c937c1c25fae2d770a023f9ca51df4457d3bf
  • Loading…

stbkk

Downloaded
558.9 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you

dazzledame

Downloaded
870.5 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you @Jimmie Did you make success in Hackintosh ?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
No, i have tried it on several hosts. Some does it good and some really have issues. I can post it here with all guidance step-by-step but i am pretty sure I will get lots of complains and therefore my thread will be denied by Admins. It has many tricks to do and not everyone will be able to follow. I'm sorry my friend. Maybe will have some easier solution soon.

CrimsonWasTaken

Banned
Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you @Jimmie Did you make success in Hackintosh ?
Indeed very hard process... not all hardware works with hackinstosh

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Downloading to seed... Thank you! All of the past stalled MacOS shares are completed & seeding, I think :) Sorry I haven't been keeping up on comments and such, new possible love in the mix... Time-consuming, sometimes seems like all-consuming. Feels good, been a very long time. I hope you are well.
BB
☸☮

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@CrimsonWasTaken No, not all hardware supports it. But also I cannot make a list of which hardware will be able to accept Hacintosh installation. Petty, I wasted long hours testing it.

CrimsonWasTaken

Banned
Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@CrimsonWasTaken No, not all hardware supports it. But also I cannot make a list of which hardware will be able to accept Hacintosh installation. Petty, I wasted long hours testing it.
the problem is in Apple for doing that, also for people who use nvidia... i assume that Catalina won't work because no drivers for it...

DarkZer0

Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Many thanks @Jimmie :h:

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@CrimsonWasTaken No, that problem is not in Apple. Macintosh Operating System is made for Apple Hardware and not for Windows PC. Hacintosh is actually illegal. Apple supports a huge amount of nVidia GPU drivers.
Apple systems check for a specific chip and refuse to run or install without it. This is called the SMC "System Management Controller", and in effect is a glorified fan controller amongst other things. Practically speaking, this is the reason, outside of some other specific things that might be different – such as video card firmware for video cards and OS X specific drivers for various things (sound cards come to mind) that you can’t ‘just’ boot a vanilla copy of OS X right on your beige box pc. Of course, this isn’t that hard to get around, which is why your average OS X hosted VM host can run OS X VMs, and there are Hackintosh distros floating around. Most Hackintosh install methods these days use variations of boot132, a bootloader that was provided when Apple was transitioning from PPC to Intel with some modifications. The original bootloader was open source, and built with some changes for Darwin. As an aside, there have been some attempts to repackage Darwin as an Open Source OS.
Apple supports a limited range of hardware you know will work. Otherwise, you’re going to have to scrounge up tested hardware or hack hardware into working. This is what makes running OS X on commodity hardware difficult. The SMC is relatively trivial to get around. Getting your unsupported sound chip (nothing like having your mic stuck at maximum volume on a laptop to ruin your day), video adaptor, and other hardware is the tricky part. If you have an AMD processor, for example, the stock kernel will take one look at it and panic like a mouse ran up its pants. In many cases, the solution ends up being building a new kernel, with patches off Darwin source (which is FOSS) and using that.

In short, the big problem isn’t the magic chip, it is OS X needing to play nice with the entire system.

CrimsonWasTaken

Banned
Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@CrimsonWasTaken No, that problem is not in Apple. Macintosh Operating System is made for Apple Hardware and not for Windows PC. Hacintosh is actually illegal. Apple supports a huge amount of nVidia GPU drivers.
Apple systems check for a specific chip and refuse to run or install without it. This is called the SMC "System Management Controller", and in effect is a glorified fan controller amongst other things. Practically speaking, this is the reason, outside of some other specific things that might be different – such as video card firmware for video cards and OS X specific drivers for various things (sound cards come to mind) that you can’t ‘just’ boot a vanilla copy of OS X right on your beige box pc. Of course, this isn’t that hard to get around, which is why your average OS X hosted VM host can run OS X VMs, and there are Hackintosh distros floating around. Most Hackintosh install methods these days use variations of boot132, a bootloader that was provided when Apple was transitioning from PPC to Intel with some modifications. The original bootloader was open source, and built with some changes for Darwin. As an aside, there have been some attempts to repackage Darwin as an Open Source OS.
Apple supports a limited range of hardware you know will work. Otherwise, you’re going to have to scrounge up tested hardware or hack hardware into working. This is what makes running OS X on commodity hardware difficult. The SMC is relatively trivial to get around. Getting your unsupported sound chip (nothing like having your mic stuck at maximum volume on a laptop to ruin your day), video adaptor, and other hardware is the tricky part. If you have an AMD processor, for example, the stock kernel will take one look at it and panic like a mouse ran up its pants. In many cases, the solution ends up being building a new kernel, with patches off Darwin source (which is FOSS) and using that.

In short, the big problem isn’t the magic chip, it is OS X needing to play nice with the entire system.
I agree it took me 2 months to find a perfect OS X iso... and then not being able to find any perfect ktexts or drivers for it

Gen Computer

Downloaded
92 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
How to create booting usb with windows OS?

drakedenzlow

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
62.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Jimmie is the man. I used his walk through a couple months back with a shitty dell 4th gen intel laptop. Fast forward I used that image and ran it on my desktop (9th gen intel) and have loaded lion, sierra, Yosemite and el capitan without incident. If I had a sister I wouldn't be mad if Jimmie and her had a baby.

deathkl123

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks man but i want to now how install

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@deathkl123 What computer do you have?

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
OK nice, I will look at the other version for install method. Never done it before, a friend needs it re-installed after erroneously deleting things. I am going to give it a try ...specially since I am not an apple person.

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The Best Captain Ever | Thanks @Jimmie ;)

petroskl125

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
9.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks man its perfect time

crisecured

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
238.2 GB
Uploaded
433.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for the share..i will try in my friend macbook.. my bad i have low ratio thats why cant download.

Last edited:

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you have an AMD processor, for example, the stock kernel will take one look at it and panic like a mouse ran up its pants. In many cases, the solution ends up being building a new kernel, with patches off Darwin source (which is FOSS) and using that.
hmm, I've got an AMD 4800h and I would love to run it there in vmWare. Any guides or downloads to get that done ?
Thanks