Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.5 [macOSOS]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
hmm, I've got an AMD 4800h and I would love to run it there in vmWare. Any guides or downloads to get that done ?
Thanks
You could follow these steps and you will do just fine :)

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You could follow these steps and you will do just fine :)
I get:
"The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system. Power off or reset the virtual machine." :(

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
..I'm getting this 15.5 version. Maybe the problem is with 15.3 :/

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
..I'm getting this 15.5 version. Maybe the problem is with 15.3 :/
Did you Enable VT-X (Intel Virtualization) from BIOS Settings?

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes, I'm running other vm's on this laptop on vmWare 15.5.2
This current 10.15.5 does not have an ISO file inside, as the 10.15.3 does.

edelfrost23

Downloaded
465.1 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can you upload big sur?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
can you upload big sur?
Big Sur is still in development state. If I upload it now it is not a complete version and it would not be useful. I guess it will be out by the end of October.

jvge100785

Downloaded
287.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for sharing. this is my first time installing MAC OS. and then installing windows in boot camp. tnx again. hope i can manage this.

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thamks for this share now I can try a... ;);)

jvge100785

Downloaded
287.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
can someone help me make a bootable MacOS in windows. I tried transmac but no success. cant see the bootable usb. tried using format as Macos and as GPT. please help me

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
can someone help me make a bootable MacOS in windows. I tried transmac but no success. cant see the bootable usb. tried using format as Macos and as GPT. please help me
I could give you some hints,
After you donwload and install TransMac on your Windows PC, Connect the USB flash drive you want to use to fix your Mac. (If you have any data on the USB, remember to make a backup, as everything on it will be erased. Right-click TransMac, and select the Run as administrator option. If you’re using the trial version, wait 15 seconds, and click the Run button.
On the left, right-click the USB flash drive, select the Format Disk for Mac option.
Pe5XNc.jpg

You want to do this before creating the bootable media because there is a good chance that the drive was formatted using a Windows device. If this is the case, chances are that it’s using a MBR partition, and the USB drive needs a GPT partition to work on a Mac.
On the warning message, click the Yes button to format the drive.
Enter a name for the drive, such as “macOS bootable USB” and click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
If the formatting completed successfully, click the OK button.
Right-click the USB flash drive, and select the Restore with Disk Image option.
PeH6qs.jpg

On the warning message, click the Yes button to confirm the data on the USB drive will be erased.
Click the browse button on the right, locate the .dmg file with the macOS installation files.
Click the Open button.
Click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
PeHVbc.jpg

Once you complete the steps, you can now insert the USB flash drive on your Mac computer to install, reinstall, or upgrade the operating system to the latest version of macOS, which can be Sierra, Catalina, or later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create a GPT partition on USB flash drive
If the USB flash drive is not working using TransMac, it could be still a partition problem. In this case, you want to redo the entire process again, but this time use the following steps to use the Diskpart command-line utility on Windows to create the appropriate GPT partition.
  1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result and select the Run as an administrator option.
  3. Type the diskpart command and press Enter.
  4. Enter the list disk command to view all drives connected to your computer and press Enter.
  5. Type the select disk command followed the number assigned for the USB flash drive (e.g., select disk 4), and press Enter.
  6. Enter the clean command and press Enter.
  7. Type the convert GPT command and press Enter.
  8. Enter the create partition primary command and press Enter to complete the process.
Once you formatted the USB flash drive to a GPT partition, you can use the instructions mentioned above to use TransMac to create a bootable media, but this time skip the steps 5 through 9, and continue on step 10.
After the process completes, which can take up to an hour, connect the USB flash drive and power on your Mac holding down the Option key, select the USB drive to begin the installation of macOS.

Shall you need more information or help. Let me know.
Jimmie

jvge100785

Downloaded
287.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I could give you some hints,
After you donwload and install TransMac on your Windows PC, Connect the USB flash drive you want to use to fix your Mac. (If you have any data on the USB, remember to make a backup, as everything on it will be erased. Right-click TransMac, and select the Run as administrator option. If you’re using the trial version, wait 15 seconds, and click the Run button.
On the left, right-click the USB flash drive, select the Format Disk for Mac option.
Pe5XNc.jpg

You want to do this before creating the bootable media because there is a good chance that the drive was formatted using a Windows device. If this is the case, chances are that it’s using a MBR partition, and the USB drive needs a GPT partition to work on a Mac.
On the warning message, click the Yes button to format the drive.
Enter a name for the drive, such as “macOS bootable USB” and click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
If the formatting completed successfully, click the OK button.
Right-click the USB flash drive, and select the Restore with Disk Image option.
PeH6qs.jpg

On the warning message, click the Yes button to confirm the data on the USB drive will be erased.
Click the browse button on the right, locate the .dmg file with the macOS installation files.
Click the Open button.
Click the OK button.
Click the Yes button.
PeHVbc.jpg

Once you complete the steps, you can now insert the USB flash drive on your Mac computer to install, reinstall, or upgrade the operating system to the latest version of macOS, which can be Sierra, Catalina, or later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create a GPT partition on USB flash drive
If the USB flash drive is not working using TransMac, it could be still a partition problem. In this case, you want to redo the entire process again, but this time use the following steps to use the Diskpart command-line utility on Windows to create the appropriate GPT partition.
  1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result and select the Run as an administrator option.
  3. Type the diskpart command and press Enter.
  4. Enter the list disk command to view all drives connected to your computer and press Enter.
  5. Type the select disk command followed the number assigned for the USB flash drive (e.g., select disk 4), and press Enter.
  6. Enter the clean command and press Enter.
  7. Type the convert GPT command and press Enter.
  8. Enter the create partition primary command and press Enter to complete the process.
Once you formatted the USB flash drive to a GPT partition, you can use the instructions mentioned above to use TransMac to create a bootable media, but this time skip the steps 5 through 9, and continue on step 10.
After the process completes, which can take up to an hour, connect the USB flash drive and power on your Mac holding down the Option key, select the USB drive to begin the installation of macOS.

Shall you need more information or help. Let me know.
Jimmie
I did all that sir. with catalina and mojave. still not showing the bootable usb. but when i insert bootable windows, it appears.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@jvge100785 Did you try with another USB flash storage?

jvge100785

Downloaded
287.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@jvge100785 Did you try with another USB flash storage?
yes sir. 16gb usb 2.0 and 32gb usb 3.0, i'll try another usb sir. ill update.

manuelze

Downloaded
281.5 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You very much !

ZhiyamRRC

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
44.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the release @Jimmie
Plz Provide MacOS Unlocker Seperately.
Need to install this version on VMWare.

moliveira

Downloaded
48 GB
Uploaded
156.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You very much !

gelder

Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
14.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
this is the best sites

masterblueboy

Downloaded
60.4 GB
Uploaded
236 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the hard work :)

streetfire21

Downloaded
22.6 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
how can i create bootable flash drive using Rufus?