Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO for Windows Virtualization + Install Guide [macOSOS]TeamOS

YankeeFan

Downloaded
70.8 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
in the screen shot of the installation procedure on the osx selection page your screen shot shows version 10.14. I assume since this is OSX 15 Catalina we should select 10.15 as the version for this package?
btW.. amazing job getting VMWare unlocked for OSx. is there a particular reason you have to invoke the GETTools app to download the Darwin tools rather than have them included in the original package? Random curiosity.. not a criticism

bossm54321

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
It is important to use the "Pro v15.5.2 Build 15785246 [x64]" version of VMware Workstation described in this description, because for a lower version, the OS installation will crash as soon as the virtual machine starts.
The installation is still running, but there are only minutes left.
Thank you very much :)

MrBlubke

Downloaded
33.4 GB
Uploaded
147 GB
Ratio
awesome, thx! running Macos 10.15.6 now :) would be nice if I could convert this to a hyper v image... but I kinda doubt it... oh well it's already very nice :)