Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO for Windows Virtualization + Install Guide [macOSOS]TeamOS

gelder

Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
bros so many thanks lots of

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
112.4 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
DMG or Disk iMaGe is the default image format file for MAC OS to distribute programs, much like ISO is for windows. Mac Os is different than windows, it doesn't have exe, and rar, etc.

Did you follow exactly the steps as described in the original post? When you unpack the ZIp file you downloaded what was inside? Was it only a dmg file or maybe... other files too?
Describe exactly the steps you did, that will help understand the problem, but I have a feeling you didn't follow the steps as @Jimmie has posted.

Also, this torrent has been downloaded by almost 1800 people. You think if there was something that wrong, they would not have reported it?

Last edited:

kukiriku

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
163.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank you so much for sharing....

Martiiez

Verified Member
Downloaded
58.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
@Jimmie Can I upgrade to latest version of MacOS in VMWare?

Jugal Kishore

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
18.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
After installing VMware, unlocking it for MacOS, while trying to boot it, I am seeing "The CPU has been turned off by the guest" pop up message ;(
What should I do?

carharthart

VIP
Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you so much. i really need this for my work. I'm a video editor and using windows but my employeers wants me to use final cut pro. this is really helpful. Thank you

sean rees

Downloaded
58.6 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
DMG or Disk iMaGe is the default image format file for MAC OS to distribute programs, much like ISO is for windows. Mac Os is different than windows, it doesn't have exe, and rar, etc.

Did you follow exactly the steps as described in the original post? When you unpack the ZIp file you downloaded what was inside? Was it only a dmg file or maybe... other files too?
Describe exactly the steps you did, that will help understand the problem, but I have a feeling you didn't follow the steps as @Jimmie has posted.

Also, this torrent has been downloaded by almost 1800 people. You think if there was something that wrong, they would not have reported it?
@userforchecki should have at least done your homework on how mac works before posting lame things

carharthart

VIP
Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi just want to ask, if i use this one will I be able to run final cut pro? Thank you

Daki021

Verified Member
Downloaded
123.8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
First of all thank you for this torrent.
I just want you to know that I just successfully update that os after install to MacOS Big Sur!!! :) Just install this (catalina) version and go to update it's work like a charm :)

TMash

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
113.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Awesome - this is gonna be fun!

akramsis

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
omg im in love with this one thanks for sharing

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece...
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
561.9 GB
Uploaded
97.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
305 (303)
I hope the procedure of OS installation is the same for Windows.

psychopat78

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
84.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
yeah an update again to replace old iso i had of catalina 10.13... thanks for sharing... also nice guide how to set this on virtual machine.. "100% certified guidethru" in my dictionary *thumb up* ;)