Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Lion 10.7 [macOSOS]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

macOS Lion 10.7 [macOSOS]TeamOS
WKZlQ.png

Feature-specific requirements
Time Machine
requires an additional hard drive or Time Capsule (sold separately).

Photo Booth
requires a FaceTime or iSight camera (built in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder. Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance.

FaceTime
Video calls require a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built in or external), a USB video class (UVC) camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Making HD video calls requires a built-in FaceTime HD camera and a 1-Mbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Receiving HD video calls requires a supported Intel-based Mac.

Screen sharing
in iChat and the Finder requires a 128-Kbps Internet connection (300 Kbps recommended).

iChat
Audio chats require a microphone and a 56-Kbps Internet connection. Video chats require a FaceTime or iSight camera (built in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance. Some iChat features offer better performance and quality with higher system capabilities.

AirDrop
supports the following Mac models:
MacBook Pro (Late 2008 or newer)
MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
MacBook (Late 2008 or newer)
iMac (Early 2009 or newer)
Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
Mac Pro (Early 2009 with AirPort Extreme card, or Mid 2010)

Boot Camp
supports existing Boot Camp installations with Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7. New Boot Camp installations require Windows 7 (sold separately).

Exchange support
requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Update Rollup 4 or Exchange Server 2010. Auto-setup requires enabling the Autodiscovery feature of Microsoft Exchange Server.

QuickTime X movie capture
requires a FaceTime or iSight camera (built in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder.

OpenGL
requires one of the following graphics cards or graphics processors:

NVIDIA GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M, GeForce 9400M, GeForce 9600M GT, GeForce 8600M GT, GeForce GT 120, GeForce GT 130, GeForce GTX 285, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 8800 GS, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX5600
ATI Radeon HD 4670, ATI Radeon HD 4850, Radeon HD 4870, ATI Radeon HD 5670, ATI Radeon HD 5750, ATI Radeon HD 5770, ATI Radeon HD 5870
AMD Radeon HD 6630M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6770M, AMD Radeon HD 6970M

Gestures
requires a Multi-Touch trackpad, Magic Trackpad, or Magic Mouse.

VoiceOver gestures
require a Multi-Touch trackpad or Magic Trackpad.
Recovery partition
OS X Lion includes a built-in set of tools for repairing your Mac in the Recovery HD, a new feature that lets you repair disks or reinstall OS X Lion without a physical disc. Hold down Command-R during startup to boot into the Recovery HD, or hold down the Option key during startup and select Recovery HD. You can restore from a Time Machine backup, reinstall OS X Lion over the Internet from Apple's servers, or use Disk Utility to repair or erase a disk.
WgtIQ.png

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM

Storage: 10 GB available storage
Uprading: Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.6 or later (v10.6.8 is recommended)
Clean Installation: Guidance below.

WKvIW.png

PQu8rz.jpg

PQuods.jpg

PQuuCc.jpg

WKxmr.png

How to Create an Emergency Mac OS Boot Device Using a USB Flash Drive
A bootable copy of OS X or macOS on a USB flash drive is a great emergency backup tool to have on hand. If anything happens to your existing startup drive, your bootable installer will get you back up and running in no time.
A flash drive has several benefits over a bootable external or internal hard drive. First, a bootable flash drive works for both notebooks and desktop Macs. Flash drives are inexpensive, easy to use, and portable. With enough storage, a flash drive can even hold more than one version of OS X or macOS, so you can prepare an emergency installer for more than one Mac.

Choosing and Formatting Your USB Flash Drive
Required 16GB flash storage
1-
With your USB drive plugged in, start up your Mac from macOS Recovery

WARNING: All data on your flash drive will be erased.
NOTE: Restart your Mac and immediately press and hold Command + R. When you see a startup screen, such as an Apple logo or spinning globe, release the keys. Enter a password if prompted. When you see the Utilities window, startup is complete.
2- Select Disk Utilities from the Utilities window, then select Continue.
3- From the list of drives attached to your Mac, select your USB flash drive device.
4-
Select the Partition tab.
5- Select 1 Partition from the Volume Scheme dropdown menu.
6- Type in a name for your flash drive.
7- From the Format dropdown menu, select Mac OS X Extended (Journaled).
PQG0nm.png

8-
Select the Options button.
9- Select GUID Partition Table from the list of available partition schemes.
10- Select OK > Apply.
11- A message will appear, warning that you are about to erase all data from the disk. Select Partition to continue.
12- Disk Utility will format and partition your flash drive. When it's finished, select Quit. Your USB flash drive is now prepared to become a bootable OS X or macOS installer.

Copy macOS to Flash Drive
1- When you finish downloading the macOS "in this case macOS 10.7 Lion"
2- Move the downloaded file "Install Mac OS X Lion" to your macOS Application Folder.
3- Right-click (or Control+click) the installer, and choose Show Package Contents from the resulting contextual menu.
PQGweh.png

4- In the folder that appears, open Contents, then open Shared Support; you’ll see a disk-image file called
InstallESD.dmg.
5- Launch Disk Utility (in /Applications/Utilities).
6- Drag the InstallESD.dmg disk image into Disk Utility’s left-hand sidebar.
7- In Disk Utility, select InstallESD.dmg in the sidebar, and then click the Open button in the toolbar. This mounts the disk image’s volume in the Finder. The mounted volume is called Mac OS X Install ESD.
8- Click on your mounted 16GB Flash Drive in Disk Utility’s sidebar, then click the Restore button in the main part of the window.
9- You will be asked to choose where to restore from. From the drop down list choose the image called "InstallESD.dmg."
10- Click Restore and, if prompted, enter an admin-level username and password. The restore procedure will take anywhere from five to 15 minutes, depending on your Mac and the speed of your drive.
PQGDnr.png

Boot & Prepare Disk
1- Restart yor Mac.
2- As soon as your Mac restarts, hold down the Option key. This will force your Mac to display boot options.
3- Choose "Install Mac OS X Lion"
4- After you complete the boot process, your Mac will display the macOS Utilities window.
5- To erase the target disk for your Lion install, select Disk Utility from the list, then select Continue.
6- Disk Utility will open and display a list of connected drives. This process can take some time.
7- Select the disk you wish to be the target for your macOS Lion install.

WARNING: This is going to erase this disk, so if you haven't performed a current backup of the data on the disk, stop and do it now. If you have a current backup, then you're ready to proceed.
8- Select the Erase tab.
9- Use the drop-down menu to set the format type to Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
10- Give the disk a name, such as Lion, or maybe Fred — whatever you like.
11- Select Erase.
12- A drop-down window will appear, asking you to confirm that you wish to erase the target disk. Select Erase.
13- Disk Utility will erase the drive. Once the erase is complete, you can close Disk Utility by selecting Quit Disk Utility from the Disk Utility menu.
14- The macOS Utilities window will reappear.

Install macOS Lion
1- Select Re-install Mac OS X Lion from the list of options, then select Continue.
2- The Lion installer will appear. Select Continue.
3- Accept the macOS Lion license agreement by select Agree.
4- A drop-down window will appear, asking if you agree to the license terms. Select Agree.
5- A list of disks will appear; select the disk you wish to install Lion on. This should be the same disk you erased earlier. Select Install.
6- The Lion installer will copy the necessary files to the target disk. The installer may also download necessary components from the Apple website. A progress bar will appear with an estimate of the time to copy the needed files. Once all the necessary files are copied to the target disk, your Mac will restart.
7- After your Mac restarts, the installation process will continue. A progress bar will display, with an estimate of the installation time, which can run from 10 to 30 minutes.
That's it. You have installed macOS Lion
Wgljq.png

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

WKUgh.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ec5171e20bd130a902ee81713abbb8aae60f653b
  • Loading…

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank's Jimmie

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, Jimmie, I have a question. Remember when I asked about running this on my PC? Is the name of the program Hackintosh? Is it on here? How did you do in seeding points? Hope you got a lot. Stay well.
BB
☸??‍♂️☯☮

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@ButchyBear No, it is not a program that you can run. It is a kind of playing with your BIOS, UEFI, etc.
I'm working on a project, thread of Hacintosh for interested people. It is taking a while so before the coming weekend. I will do my best and I will inform you the first :)

SteveEtho

Downloaded
246.7 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great, thanks

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
thanks.

Rei chid

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Perfect version for Hackintoshing old PCs! Thanks.

beachbums624

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
90.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks Hackintoshing begins . I can get snow leopard to run on my old comp . Hopefully lion will as well .

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
245 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Bro

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much for the great upload

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Awesome Work @Jimmie ;) , Thanks Mate ♥

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384.7 GB
Uploaded
844.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can i install this on my dual core 3 GHz with 4 GB RAM

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@sujatha1983 It is possible yes.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384.7 GB
Uploaded
844.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
jimmie bro how to create bootable DVD or Pen Drive with this, it is showing some .dmg extension which is not supported by windows nero

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384.7 GB
Uploaded
844.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i have created a bootable Flash drive using TransMac application but of no use its not booting, its been a waste of dowenloading, my download has gone wast

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@sujatha1983 Are you working on Windows PC? I have mentioned above how to create a bootable USB flash memory of macOS Lion. You can use the same method to create a DVD. I do not have a PenDrive to try it on. What are you looking for exactly?

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Merci. Beaucoup
Thanks.
Have Fun

Twoons

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thx BIG TIME jimmie , just what I was looking for !!!!!

Siswanto

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ok thx you for support

bounzer

Downloaded
15.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
just want to ask if this copy will allow me to reinstall this OS to newly formatted HD of a macbook pro?
i accidentally formatted.

Appreciate the help