Greetings from Greece Keep seeding your Torrents
- 617.5 GB
- 116 TB
- Upload Count
- 427 (425)
Macrium Reflect Key Features
- Rapid Delta Restore (RDR): Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
- Pre-defined backup plan templates: The Macrium Reflect Key scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
- Incrementals forever: An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
- SSD Trim support: This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
- Rapid Delta Clone (RDC): Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
- GFS with backup chain protection: The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains Macrium Reflect crack.
- Custom backup plan support: Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
- Server Plus – Support added for Exchange 2502016: Server Plus now fully supports MS Exchange 2016 granular backup and restore
- Encrypted image file access: In rare circumstances, encrypted images could fail to open with v6.1.1196. This has been resolved Macrium Reflect crack.
- Out of memory error not reported for consolidation failure: On 32 bit Windows installations an ‘Out of Memory’ error would report ‘Unknown Error’. This has been resolved Macrium Reflect crack
- Server Plus – Email export problem: If an email had no subject, Reflect was previously unable to export it to EML or MSG file. This has been resolved.
What’s New In Macrium Reflect 7.3.5672
- SMB 1.0 Support
- We’ve added a check-box to re-enable legacy SMB 1.0 support in Windows RE and PE 10 version 1709 or greater.
- Bug Fixes
- Backup Completion Email
- Backup completion emails could fail to send if the sender’s email was specified using the ‘friendly name <[email protected]>’ format. This has been resolved.
- Rescue Media Builder
- An application error could occur if Windows RE couldn’t fit on CD media.
- Old ISO files were not being deleted before creating new CD/DVD rescue media.
- External USB volume format failure.
- PE 10 rescue media would incorrectly show PE 5.0 in the Reflect application title bar
- SRT drivers were not being injected into the WIM when building rescue media.
- One Drive update failure
- Macrium Service would lock OneDrive.exe and prevent Windows Update from updating the OneDrive service. This has been resolved.
- Macrium Image Guardian (MIG)
- MIG would fail to detect that a Robocopy operation was accessing a backup target when Reflect was configured to use the unique volume identifier to locate backup drives.
- MIG could cause some Anti-Virus software to hang when inserting USB flash drives.
- Macrium Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT)
- A BSoD could occur after the removal of a USB attached storage device.
- CBT would incorrectly attach to devices flagged as having removable media.
- A BSoD could occur if a user-mode application attempted to read an offline NTFS volume.
- CBT could block the formatting of some NTFS volumes, causing the format command to stall at 99%.
Read carefully the instructions.
Tested with Workstation edition.
- Macrium Reflect v7.3.5672 (x64).rar.torrent
- (12.8 KB, 201, Size: 320.6 MB, Seeders: 18, Leechers: 0, Completed: 177)
Comment:Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
Peers:18 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 18 Peers