Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Mad Max Road Warrior repack (FitGirl where?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
quite a bit of users on the steam community forums tell me to find the fitgirl repack, which has all the DLC, and no denuvo. So I do so (since the repack here on this forum is no more apparently), and I find multiple fitgirl websites with differing URLs, but all have the same forum link. Basically, if anyone still has the repack from when it was available on this website, would this seemingly update repack be the same as the repack once here, or should I not chance it

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Check your PM :) And this can close now.

Beef682

Downloaded
88.7 GB
Uploaded
159.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
many people are cloning fitgirls site and are full of malware, watch for those first of all. for the game I know where it is but not saying where, simple google helps or other torrent sites.

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@LodeUnknown
I find multiple fitgirl websites with differing URLs
Check this image where Fitgirl herlself tells which one is her genuine site. Apart from there, you can also download her torrents from 1337. The one on her site has the DLC you are looking for. Dodi-repacks also has the same game with DLC uploaded on his site. This should clear everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.