- 56.1 GB
- 13.8 TB
Mailbird is an email client that promises to deliver an uncluttered experience and several handy features for managing user email messages. The tool gives the user the possibility to work with G m a i l, Y a h o o!, O u t l o o k.com, iCloud, or other IMAP email providers. The client features an intuitive and smart design while offering support for open-source extensions and a handy suite of features. The interface is inspired by Sparrow, the well-known email client for Mac and iPhone.
Mailbird is able to automatically detect user server settings, apply them and load the email messages on the fly. Additionally, power users can edit the account settings for the incoming and outgoing servers. The central panel is divided into three areas: the inbox and labels on the left part of the main window, a list of conversations in the middle, and full message content on the right. Users can also save emails into preset or custom folders.
Mailbird comes packed with essential features for helping create new email messages, as the user changes the color, font, and size of the text, drag and drop attachments in the Composition window, and check to spell as the user type. A unique feature included in the package enables a user to improve the application’s functionality with the aid of open-source extensions that can be developed by third-parties. The support for hotkeys makes it easier to access most of the program’s features.
Users can group unread conversations at the top and messages into chats, make the email client run at Windows startup, and show notifications (indicate unread count in the taskbar and system tray, play a sound when receiving a new message, reveal tray notification when receiving a message). Furthermore, a user is allowed to create identities, connect with Facebook to see profile pictures and contact information of its friends, and set up proxy parameters.
Mailbird proves to be speedy and reliable. It offers support for a handy suite of features and an uncluttered interface.
- Unified Inbox - Manage all user emails and contacts from multiple accounts easily in one Inbox;
- Customizable Layout - Choose from tons of free color themes and transform Mailbird email client into a work of art;
- App Integrations - Built-in apps like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Asana, Todoist and many more...;
- Snooze - Snooze messages for later to focus only on the emails user need to at the moment;
- Speed Reader - The first-ever integrated to make user literally fly through its emails;
- Custom Sounds - Choose any of notification sound suggestions or upload own;
- Linkedin Lookup - Connect via Linkedin with only one click from within Inbox;
- Attachment Search - Find even year-old attachments with powerful attachment search feature;
- Dark Theme - Change between the Dark or Lite theme whenever user like;
- Shortcuts - Intuitive keyboard shortcuts for archiving, composing, replying, forwarding and many more activities;
- Multi-language Support - Currently support 17 beautiful languages from all over the world;
- 24/7 Support - FREE 24/7 email support.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124 (Released on March 7, 2020):
- Fixed issue with visual attachments in replies;
- Fixed issues with ProtonMail provider;
- Fixed issue with Attachments app not showing all attachments;
- Fixed folders not being synced using Exchange and Amazon;
- Fixed Imap search bug with matching parts of the words;
- Fixed issue where Mailbird could freeze when adding a new account;
- Fixed rare issue with messages not showing inline visual attachments immediately;
- Fixed folder list for unified accounts, now it's correctly taken from the unified accounts list instead of all accounts;
- Fixed error when printing from within Google apps.
- Added ZeroBounce app;
- Fixed Yahoo/AOL/AT&T/Verizon 'IMAP4rev1 Server logging out' connection issue;
- IMAP now supports having a single connection;
- OAuth2 authorization is now performed in the default browser instead of inside Mailbird, to comply with Google's new policy;
- Account connections slider is now disabled if the number is fixed due to server limitations.
- Added context menu to create a filter from conversation list;
- Prevented to format URL when it's already inside a link tag with href attribute;
- Fixed click to focus on mail editor window;
- Fixed issue with the TimeDoctor daily summary emails and the CSP changes;
- Fixed identity display in mail editor;
- Fixed error when importing inboxes larger than 2 GB from Thunderbird.
- Improved performance and styling.
- Fixed issue CVE-2019-15054 reported by Sam Haskins.
- Added 'has attachments' filter condition;
- Added 'mark as spam' and 'mark as important' filter action;
- Made subject filter condition to match words separately;
- Fixed issue with a background in the body tag when replying.
- Fixed issue with Avast/AVG antivirus' Email Shield blocking Mailbird in some cases.
- Added Filter;
- Added automatic detection of SMTP servers that do not support authentication;
- Fixed issue with URL and email parsing;
- Fixed paste plain text issue where email did not appear;
- Fixed issue with a few servers incorrectly identifying emails sent from Mailbird as spam;
- Fixed issue that caused a crash on startup;
- Fixed twitter sharing;
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file chooser;
- Fixed twitter inbox zero sharing;
- Fixed issue with the 'Test connection' button in the edit identity window, not reflecting changes to the 'Requires authentication' checkbox.
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.2.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to igorca and Team URET, who made and shared the crack with us!
File: Mailbird 126.96.36.199.exe
in collaboration with TeamOS
ALTERNATIVE: Kiwi for G Suite
Download links - full version 188.8.131.52 (Size: 125.39 MB):
Download links - repack version 184.108.40.206 (Size: 99.75 MB):