Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Makulu Linux Droid

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years

P5QsHz.png

coollogo_com-313951681.png
MakuluLinux Droid is Designed to bring Android support to Makulu. You can run APK files straight out of the box, simply double click them to run the same way you would on a native Android System. Makulu Droid Desktop is Loosely designed on the Core Desktop Design, with similar Theming and Desktop layout, built on our Ubuntu hybrid 2021 Base and Designed on a heavily modified Gnome Framework.

The Layout of Makulu Droid Compliments the System of combining both Linux and Android on a single Desktop, The bottom dock houses favorite icons, the top panel houses a Main Menu, System icons and User Extensions.

MakuluLinux Droid has Full Google Support, You will find some Google apps preinstalled, namely Google Playstore, Google News, Google Maps, Gmail and Google Games. Users only need to log into the Playstore for all the other google apps to Sync their personal accounts and settings from the Cloud. It is all automated and pre configured just like as if you were running an Android Phone or Tablet.

Desktop Right Click Menu – Droid now also sports some nice GUI’s to manage wallpapers, the Desktop Clock and Layout options. With one click you can change the preferred layout of your desktop and move the panel / dock and menus top, bottom and the system will automatically adjust and scale everything accordingly, the whole process is automated. You can find these cool options in the desktop right click menu ( right click on the desktop to bring up the menu ).

Droid also sports some special effects like Wobbly windows, Magic lamp and Window transparency, these effects can be turned on/off anytime via the Theme manager on the desktop ( again, you can access the theme manager from the right click menu on the desktop ).

Droid comes with very minimal Software pre installed, leaving software selection choices mostly for the user to setup for themselves, The software center included supports Snaps and Flathub so users will have PLENTY software to choose from. We have however included quite a bit of backend software and a huge selection of drivers to support many devices out of the box.

Stand out features of the new Droid 2021:

• Introduction video that guides the user around the desktop to give an easy and comfortable user experience. ( RECOMMEND you watch this ).
  • More streamlined Theming, The themes have been designed with great fineness to give a much more beautifully designed look, while making the Desktop Environment feel comfortable for users.
  • Dual Dock / Panel that supports drag, drop and extension features.
  • An all new Desktop Clock with some nice features that is easily controlled by a custom GUI we designed to make for a pleasant experience.
  • Makulu Portal quickly and easily guides users to seek assistance or connect to staff or other end users without much effort.
  • Built on the Gnome framework, Core offers many nice features out of the box.
  • Warpinator for computer sharing is supported out of the box, it’s never been easier to connect to another computer.
  • FlatHub and Snaps supported out of the box.
  • Nice and easy to access Desktop right click menu that offers instant access to many useful parts of the OS.
  • Base : Makulu 2021 Series Hybrid Ubuntu Base.
  • Desktop Environment : Droid built on a heavily modified Gnome Framework
  • Kernel : 5.11.xx.
  • Architecture : 64Bit.
  • Current Build Date : 2021-08-25.
  • Dock : Dual dock/Panel Based.
  • Extension support – Yes
  • Gestures : Mouse Driven Gesture System with Touch screen Support.
  • 3D Support : Built in Compiz type effects.
  • Themes : 23 Beautiful Theme Variations with Icon sets and Mouse Cursors to Match.
  • Driver Support : Huge Driver support out of the box.
  • Ram Requirements : Recommended 2GB or more.
  • Space Requirements : Recommended 25Gb storage
  • Easter Eggs : Right click Desktop Menu, Packed full of goodies, simply right click anywhere.
Known Issues :

Gestures Are Not supported in VirtualBox (As Virtualbox does not provide a required input driver to support it), however they do work in Vmware.

After First install and First bootup, users may experience issues with logging into Play store, simply reboot your pc a second time to initiate the Bridge connections for Anbox.

This is an Experimental Build of MakuluLinux Droid, while we do not expect many issues, some may exist, please run at your own risk.

We use Anbox to bring the Android experience to Makulu Droid, therefore the Applications and Games supported by Anbox is not something under our control, some applications and games may run while others do not, You will need to test and experiment and query app and game support with Anbox developers directly..

coollogo_com-31024383.png

Burn the ISO to USB using Rufus or Balena Etcher. Reboot to the USB when done.

coollogo_com-32439149.png

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Good one, and you broke my record of Linux postings. Aww.. :p

dzinewtb

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
160.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks. This looks very interesting! :)

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I love the look and the colors.
Thanks for sharing this Astro. :)

xDaemon

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
903.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, another linux distro for my collection!

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Usb created with Rufus 3.15 stuck on continuous boot loop and I am unable to fix the problem.

Loveena

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @ Astro,

Thanks n Regards, God Bless.

Last edited:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Usb created with Rufus 3.15 stuck on continuous boot loop and I am unable to fix the problem.
Try using Balena Etcher to create USB.

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Try using Balena Etcher to create USB.
Ok, Will try ....hope it works.

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Ok, Will try ....hope it works.
Hope it supports legacy boot.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Hope it supports legacy boot.
Yes, balena etcher does support it.

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.9 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'll give this a shot in a vm. Looks good, Might be handy.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
I'll give this a shot in a vm. Looks good, Might be handy.
It works good outside VM too. Actually most Linux Distros do. :)

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It did not work and i quit i will not kill myself with something that don't work we have many more to use.

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It did not work and i quit i will not kill myself with something that don't work we have many more to
Please check the hash and re download if incorrect...

john Dingli

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
20.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi guys i installed makulu droid and google play store did not install any help pls

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
hi guys i installed makulu droid and google play store did not install any help pls
Did you try this?

paperbird

Downloaded
39.7 GB
Uploaded
555.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
T h a n k s .... B r o....:D