Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate version 1.80.2.1012 + Portable -=TeamOS=-

asmodeus69

Downloaded
128.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome thanks for the upload :clap:

xiaomiii

Banned
Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
still wok man... thanks for that software....

Roubocopo

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
48.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec i saw the post about roguekiller... is the install a major risk if it has a rootkit? I understand to ignore the virus warning but a rootkit is a much bigger issue...

also, reading through your posts, is the corporate really only different in gui? it blocks the webpages and has ransomware protection??

thank you

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec i saw the post about roguekiller... is the install a major risk if it has a rootkit? I understand to ignore the virus warning but a rootkit is a much bigger issue...

also, reading through your posts, is the corporate really only different in gui? it blocks the webpages and has ransomware protection??

thank you
You can find the complete VirusTotal report in any thread of mine. I used this app before and a few thousand people download and install it and did not report any issue. Only good reaction and experience except for that clever guy who uses Rouge... Rougekiller has only good name nothing else, not reliable anti-malware. Also, key generators will be always flagged by AV.
If you want to be 100% then Malwarebytes cannot be used as a standalone AV program, no matter is a PRO or Corporate, always use with another one (ESET or Kaspersky).

EDIT: Corporate use the same online database as Pro for hunting malware and that is only important. It is good and reliable! In a few first comments, you can read my opinion about Corporate...

Last edited:

ForeverZer0

Downloaded
35 GB
Uploaded
93.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you kindly @Mirkec for keeping this current. Most considerate for the community.
Very nice share.

SAL BACCHIO

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tanks

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
47.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks

moonscape

Downloaded
73.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks works greate :D

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
You can find the complete VirusTotal report in any thread of mine. I used this app before and a few thousand people download and install it and did not report any issue. Only good reaction and experience except for that clever guy who uses Rouge... Rougekiller has only good name nothing else, not reliable anti-malware. Also, key generators will be always flagged by AV.
If you want to be 100% then Malwarebytes cannot be used as a standalone AV program, no matter is a PRO or Corporate, always use with another one (ESET or Kaspersky).

EDIT: Corporate use the same online database as Pro for hunting malware and that is only important. It is good and reliable! In a few first comments, you can read my opinion about Corporate...
I do like that you post your VT on every thread. I wish I had a deeper understanding of how to read the virus errors so I rely on the forums to speak about them.
In this case, I just wasn't sure if the rootkit was of more concern than a "normal" virus alert.
I use BDefender TS alongside the current MBAM but I'm going to reformat so need to prepare my downloads before proceeding and I'm getting the impression I should install MBAM at the end to avoid conflicts of other installers. I wanted install the most efficient version is all.

William Tell

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much.

jspjsp

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thnaks a lot.!

pararayos

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
3.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks! it's working on my windows 10 x64 desktop with latest updates.

SAL BACCHIO

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thnaks a lot my friend

meownir

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
107.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank again sir. much obliged

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Works as advertised and although the program itself is quite old, it updates the virus definitions to the latest version.

coltonp2460

Downloaded
48 GB
Uploaded
397.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks it really helps me out

JLync

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
385.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the Apps @ Mirkec :rock:

leduvir

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
for me it stays 'connecting to server' forever, and don't update, neither the database neither the program :(