Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Malwarebytes Premium 4.2.2.190

Oriann

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
412.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Does not work for me, I have came through all instructions but LicenseMedicine have problems with python lines from cmd...Tried to reinstall but without luck.

EDIT: Do I need python installed for this ?

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
46.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
| see in coment many of the users have successfully installed this app but i am having issue with error message on half way off installing MalwareBytes for Personal Computer....
Not big issue because I found other version that works for me on Win 7 ultimate but still thank you for sharing premium version version to community and i will gladly seed this in order to keep torrent live/ someone will find this useful

Zontir

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
183.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It didn't work for me.
I tried everything, to no avail.
I followed the instructions pretty well, but malwarebytes keeps saying that my license is free.

Does not work for me, I have came through all instructions but LicenseMedicine have problems with python lines from cmd...Tried to reinstall but without luck.

EDIT: Do I need python installed for this ?
I have found that having malwarebytes ip blocked on the host causes problems with the license file. Since I previously had a version of malwarebytes 3 had these ip's blocked, removing the block worked. But even then it did not activate the license for me anyway.

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Actually, it doesn't work anymore, if you turn on auto update, i will switch to free mode

Imed78

Downloaded
284.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you this software can run windows 8.1 64 bit?

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
46.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
where is this license file?

As You can see above the file is there and I am currently seed this torrent so maybe the reason for missing license file is that You accidentally remove checkmark next to licence file before downloading torrent.

You can try to delete all previous files and try downloading torrent again also temporarily turn off antiviruses which sometime delete or quarantine some of the files .

Riyaz Seifi

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

As You can see above the file is there and I am currently seed this torrent so maybe the reason for missing license file is that You accidentally remove checkmark next to licence file before downloading torrent.

You can try to delete all previous files and try downloading torrent again also temporarily turn off antiviruses which sometime delete or quarantine some of the files .
Windows Defender removes the file. I disabled Defender then try with CMD and its fail every time.

OldSchoolpc

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This will install and activate but soon it will revert to a free version