Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Mastercam 2022 v24.0.17996.0 (x64) => TeamOS <=

Status
Not open for further replies.

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Apparently a lot has changed in this version

it took engineers 3 hours to explain each new feature improvement

EricElo

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Here is another fix if you don't want to uninstall Windows updates. The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the MulttKey driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:

1. In the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO) program, I selected Sign a System File (Run program As Administrator and make sure UAC is off)
2. Entered the path to the driver C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MulttKey.sys
3. Click OK
4. Turn on test mode in Windows. To do this, just start the command line (Powershell) from the Administrator and enter the command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
5. Reboot the system.
6. Now everything is OK. MasterCam should work.

But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode. If you find it annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program.
Link to the programs: or
I'm bloked at the #4, I got that message (translated in english) :

C:\Windows\system32>bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
An error occurred while setting the item data.
The value is protected by the secure boot policy, and cannot be changed or deleted.

What I'm doing wrong ?
Thanks !

ISubrosaI

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Here is another fix if you don't want to uninstall Windows updates. The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the MulttKey driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:

1. In the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO) program, I selected Sign a System File (Run program As Administrator and make sure UAC is off)
3. Click OK
4. Turn on test mode in Windows. To do this, just start the command line (Powershell) from the Administrator and enter the command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
5. Reboot the system.

But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode. If you find it annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program.
THIS!!! Thank you for the wisdom. And to save anyone else from my headache, make sure secure boot is disabled in the bios. bcdedit didn't work other wise. Can confirm this works with 21H1 running on a MSI GS66.

It also mostly works installed on a VM, with out this fix. But after the first successful time running it, I can't get it to start because of an issue with the generic Microsoft display adapter. This is probably an easy enough fix, but i'm not too concerned as the VM install is just a peace of mind thing.

STRATOR

Downloaded
23.1 GB
Uploaded
12.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi,

I'm trying to make it works on a VM. The HASP adapter is correctly fonctionning in the device manager but I get a no licence message when starting Mastercam. Any idea ?

Finaly it works. Just do all the steps (with the manual driver signature and test mode) a second time.
So I can confirm it works well on a VM (Hyper-V)

FooMan1

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

3. Click OK
5. Reboot the system.

I couldn't find the specific updates you listed on my computer, but, your second solution worked. Thanks!

krojac

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
AVAST DETECTED TROJAN VIRUS! Thank OFF

Fairuz1512

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
cannot enable multikey license in Win11. any update?

scania2022

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Anybody...Where can we find a Mill-Turn license?
There's no Mill-Turn here...
Thanks a lot!

bo1969

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
185 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Guys i have tried twice to install this software but it just keeps says there is not a valid license. The instructions are not very clear can someone please help. I have win 10 x64 ;)

kimberzc

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
THIS!!! Thank you for the wisdom. And to save anyone else from my headache, make sure secure boot is disabled in the bios. bcdedit didn't work other wise. Can confirm this works with 21H1 running on a MSI GS66.

It also mostly works installed on a VM, with out this fix. But after the first successful time running it, I can't get it to start because of an issue with the generic Microsoft display adapter. This is probably an easy enough fix, but i'm not too concerned as the VM install is just a peace of mind thing.
I couldn't find the specific updates you listed on my computer, but, your second solution worked. Thanks!
work now .Thank you so much

yohanju

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing God bless. I'm seeding right now

Giga_man

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much for this awsome

Antonin

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, everybody. Same problem here with tried to install couple times and same massage there is not a valid license popping up. Any suggestions. Please help.
Thank you.

bo1969

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
185 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
it seems people post things on here and nobody gives any help at all after you waste your time AND EFFORT

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
it seems people post things on here and nobody gives any help at all after you waste your time AND EFFORT
The Author is tagged and he will answer as soon as possible it will be in the next minutes or a few hours. Be patient and don't blame.

bo1969

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
185 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The Author is tagged and he will answer as soon as possible it will be in the next minutes or a few hours. Be patient and don't blame.

He has been on today and has not replied.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
He has been on today and has not replied.
I cannot do something sorry.
Wait a little while.

bo1969

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
185 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I cannot do something sorry.
Wait a little while.
still waiting im afraid i really give up on this guy

IYIUVIGY

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, everybody. Same problem here with tried to install couple times and same massage there is not a valid license popping up. Any suggestions. Please help.
Thank you.
Follow these directions

3. Click OK
5. Reboot the system.
6.install MulttKey
7. Now everything is OK. MasterCam should work.

The MulttKey must be installed after switching to Test-mode!!!
If you switch to normal mode, Mastercam will not work! :party:

thonyas

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Follow these directions

3. Click OK
5. Reboot the system.
6.install MulttKey
7. Now everything is OK. MasterCam should work.

The MulttKey must be installed after switching to Test-mode!!!
If you switch to normal mode, Mastercam will not work! :party:
Hi,
I tried this procedures. Still virtual usb multykey in Device manager shows that driver not signed.Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.