Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked (Method below) Could somebody upload the mega Google Earthview Satellite imagery collection on TeamOS?

Do you guys want all of gorgeous Google Earth View uploaded on TeamOS? VOTE HERE!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I'm making the request here because the terminal command has a problem and that is it'll download all the images at one go. There is no resume feature. Since I have data caps, I am unable to download. It starts from 0 every single time. I'm sure many guys here don't have such a problem. This will be a TeamOS exclusive on the internet. Nobody has uploaded such a collection since 2017. Google hs added thousands of new images this year! Whoever uploads it will get tons of seeds because everybody loves these images!
Here is how to download all the pictures with one terminal command. We'll download with wget as mirror offline site:
Code:
$ wget -mkEpnp earthview.withgoogle.com
Example output:
FINISHED --2018-05-12 23:33:28--
Total wall clock time: 49m 34s
Downloaded: 3054 files, 1.0G in 7m 55s (2.19 MB/s)

P.S. Open another terminal window to watch downloaded image count. This will literally start counting 1,2, 3, 4..
Code:
$ watch -n 2 'ls -l earthview.withgoogle.com/download | wc -l'

*You aren't forced to use this command though, there are python scripts to achieve the same but in my opinion, this command is so simple and dead easy that you don't need to bother with Python. In case anybody wants an alternative, please just Google it!

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
Request has been completed by @TheMacGyver .

Thread locked & completed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.