Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Microsoft Office 2021 Version 2106 Build 14131.20320 LTSC Professional Plus VL (x86/x64) Multilanguage

SuperTech

Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
final version is out now on msdn

All you need to do is download the latest ODT and then copy and paste the bold text into notepad, save as configuration.xml.

Then run setup /download configuration.xml to download

Then run setup /configure configuration.xml to install

kms_vl_all_aio to activate

Probably using the original tool in the thread will work as well, this is just an alt way of getting the binaries.

<!-- Office 2021 enterprise client configuration file sample. To be used for Office 2021
enterprise volume licensed products only, including Office 2021 Professional Plus,
Visio 2021, and Project 2021.

Do not use this sample to install Office 365 products.

For detailed information regarding configuration options visit: <removed>
To use the configuration file be sure to remove the comments

The following sample allows you to download and install Office 2021 Professional Plus,
Visio 2021 Professional, and Project 2021 Professional directly from the Office CDN.

This configuration file will remove all other Click-to-Run products in order to avoid
product conflicts and ensure successful setup.
-->

<Configuration>

<Add OfficeClientEdition="64" Channel="PerpetualVL2021">
<Product ID="ProPlus2021Volume">
<Language ID="en-us" />
<ExcludeApp ID="Lync" />
</Product>
<Product ID="VisioPro2021Volume">
<Language ID="en-us" />
</Product>
<Product ID="ProjectPro2021Volume">
<Language ID="en-us" />
</Product>
</Add>

<Remove All="True" />

<!-- <RemoveMSI All="True" /> -->

<!-- <Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE" /> -->

<!-- <Property Name="AUTOACTIVATE" Value="1" /> -->

</Configuration>

NENNY

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Pls how do i install on Windows 7

atosh

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
51.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Check screenshots, in image 2 press on utilities and settings and click activation. From there you can activate or re-arm again office. Otherwise use an activator from activators section there are a few there that will to the job
Thank you very much for the update Jerry_Xristos.
If I understand correctly, we will need to re-arm every now and then ?
But in case we use an activator from the activators section of this forum, then the activation will be forever and there will be no need to re-arm ?

OP
Jerry_Xristos

Jerry_Xristos

Super Moderator
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
148.1 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
115 (118)
Thank you very much for the update Jerry_Xristos.
If I understand correctly, we will need to re-arm every now and then ?
But in case we use an activator from the activators section of this forum, then the activation will be forever and there will be no need to re-arm ?
Yes you have to re-arm it
Perhaps it will be for ever but this is something you have to check it in your system

smeer1708

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I have downloaded this. But its not really seeding? just the status says seeding and yet I dont see any upload speed for it? Will my ratio go down for this?

OP
Jerry_Xristos

Jerry_Xristos

Super Moderator
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
148.1 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
115 (118)
I have downloaded this. But its not really seeding? just the status says seeding and yet I dont see any upload speed for it? Will my ratio go down for this?
You have downloaded my friend but your are not seeding anything what do you expect?

smeer1708

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
You have downloaded my friend but your are not seeding anything what do you expect?
I am downloading it again. my anti-virus deleted the OInstal.exe as soon as clicked it. The other two are not seeding either.
1.png

Charlie_Grimes

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
146.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (6)
I am downloading it again. my anti-virus deleted the OInstal.exe as soon as clicked it. The other two are not seeding either.
Most anti-virus apps do not delete things. They move them to quarantine.
You should be able to move the quarantined files back to their original locations and make an exception so that the file is not quarantined again.