Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Microsoft Office 2021 Version 2106 Build 14131.20320 LTSC Professional Plus VL (x86/x64) Multilanguage

stekk

Downloaded
1,001.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks for the release. I can't find a readme, and I'm confused. The torrent is 6.5GB and it appears it comes with all necessary files to install Office, but when the installer is opened and I set it to all the same settings as you have in the screenshots, it still starts downloading. I hope it will complete and the patch will work, and I will this post update either way.

Edit: I'm not sure what it downloaded, but it didn't take long and it activated everything perfectly. Thanks!!

Jerry_Xristos

👑 Administrator
📂 Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
178.8 GB
Uploaded
29.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
220 (250)
Thanks for the release. I can't find a readme, and I'm confused. The torrent is 6.5GB and it appears it comes with all necessary files to install Office, but when the installer is opened and I set it to all the same settings as you have in the screenshots, it still starts downloading. I hope it will complete and the patch will work, and I will this post update either way.
Just follow the screenshots and disable your AV

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Ran the installer but didn't do anything. It finished up installing the 10.9Mb installer and did nothing. Disabled the AV while doing all these so I don't know whats happening.

Jerry_Xristos

👑 Administrator
📂 Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
178.8 GB
Uploaded
29.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
220 (250)
Ran the installer but didn't do anything. It finished up installing the 10.9Mb installer and did nothing. Disabled the AV while doing all these so I don't know whats happening.
Just follow the screenshots, first check if your AV has blocked any of the files and try again