Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 build 16.0.10363.20015 [Pre-Activated]

Zaiakursed

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I hope it could stay activated forever, If I have to use an activator in Linux, I have no idea if that will work :D

Jerry_Xristos

Super Moderator
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
117.4 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
81 (82)
I hope it could stay activated forever, If I have to use an activator in Linux, I have no idea if that will work :D
try one of these:

Piyush Mishra

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi, I installed it but it still asks for product activation while trying to open or edit a doc? Everything went fine and there were no errors during installation but still it asks for product activation :(

Hi, I installed it but it still asks for product activation while trying to open or edit a doc? Everything went fine and there were no errors during installation but still it asks for product activation :(
OK, I found out the issue, on the KMS activation screen it says Manual Mode. So, what commands or keys do I need to press to trigger the activation process. It terminates after a while detecting no inputs. Please provide the instructions to resolve this issue.