Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Microsoft PowerToys for Windows 10 v0.62.0 *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11430 (11430)
Member for 8 years
PYxWTR.png

2e0do.png

Microsoft PowerToys is a set of utilities for power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for greater productivity. Inspired by the Windows 95 era PowerToys project, this reboot provides power users with ways to squeeze more efficiency out of the Windows 10 shell and customize it for individual workflows.
Microsoft revealed earlier this year that PowerToys were coming back to Windows 10. PowerToys used to be useful little utilities that would let you further customize Windows. Microsoft’s first PowerToys for Windows 10 are now available.
Current PowerToy Utilities:
• FancyZones
FancyZones is a window manager that makes it easy to create complex window layouts and quickly position windows into those layouts.

• File Explorer Add-ons (Preview Panes)
File Explorer add-ons right now are just limited to Preview Pane additions for File Explorer. Preview Pane is an existing feature in the File Explorer. To enable it, you just click the View tab in the ribbon and then click "Preview Pane".
PowerToys will now enable two types of files to be previewed: Markdown (.md) & SVG (.svg).

• Image Resizer
Image Resizer is a Windows Shell Extension for quickly resizing images. With a simple right click from File Explorer, resize one or many images instantly.

• Keyboard Manager
Keyboard Manager allows you to customize the keyboard to be more productive by remapping keys and creating your own keyboard shortcuts. This PowerToy requires Windows 10 Version 1903 (Build 18362) or newer.

• PowerRename
PowerRename is a Windows Shell Extension for advanced bulk renaming using search and replace or regular expressions. PowerRename allows simple search and replace or more advanced regular expression matching. While you type in the search and replace input fields, the preview area will show what the items will be renamed to. PowerRename then calls into the Windows Explorer file operations engine to perform the rename. This has the benefit of allowing the rename operation to be undone after PowerRename exits.

• PowerToys Run
PowerToys Run is a new toy in PowerToys that can help you search and launch your app instantly with a simple alt-space and start typing! It is open source and modular for additional plugins. Window Walker is now inside too! This PowerToy requires Windows 10 Version 1903 (Build 18362) or newer.

• Shortcut Guide
Windows key shortcut guide appears when a user holds the Windows key down for more than one second and shows the available shortcuts for the current state of the desktop.

File Size : 124.4 Mb

2eYoK.png

QPwUFn.png

QPw7XU.png

2eGaV.png

Run Setup .exe

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    93e06e631cbe92ed4a306a569bbf4fb0b8be8f09
  • Loading…

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks man, very useful, and thanks for sharing. :rock::rock::rock:

Vanish

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I've asked this before without an answer but maybe you can change that. What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? In this case, Microsoft.

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I've asked this before without an answer but maybe you can change that. What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? In this case, Microsoft.
you are free to download from anywhere you want, the real question is , why are you here then ? and by the Github is sometimes very difficult to download from, they don't keep it simple, got to mess around to look for the download link sometimes. :banghead:

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely, thank you for this useful share,
already seeding for other members!... :D

Vanish

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
you are free to download from anywhere you want, the real question is , why are you here then ? and by the Github is sometimes very difficult to download from, they don't keep it simple, got to mess around to look for the download link sometimes. :banghead:
No. The real question still is, What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? Exactly what I just asked. Does TEAMOS remove certain things from the files that are unneeded? Do they just post files to put them all in one place? If you don't have the actual answer, don't reply.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
No. The real question still is, What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? Exactly what I just asked. Does TEAMOS remove certain things from the files that are unneeded? Do they just post files to put them all in one place? If you don't have the actual answer, don't reply.
No other reasons than convenience, speed, and for some countries, ease of access. Torrents like this also help people with easy seeding. As for if we removed something or not, check the file sizes but the short answer is, that we don't. We are a torrent site and we distribute, not a hacking site. If there are changes of any type, those will be noted on the original post. On top sometimes things get pulled and can't find them anymore, while there will always be a place here. Doesn't apply only to this but to every other download that often can be found for free such as Linux distros, DirectX, etc.

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
( I've asked this before without an answer but maybe you can change that. What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? In this case, Microsoft.) <-- this was your question, suddenly the question changed , - :giggle::rofl::rofl:

Vanish

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
( I've asked this before without an answer but maybe you can change that. What's the point of downloading free and open source software from here rather than the creators Github? In this case, Microsoft.) <-- this was your question, suddenly the question changed , - :giggle::rofl::rofl:
I'm sorry. Do you know what a question is? < See that? < And that? Those are questions. < That period? Is not.

No other reasons than convenience, speed, and for some countries, ease of access. Torrents like this also help people with easy seeding. As for if we removed something or not, check the file sizes but the short answer is, that we don't. We are a torrent site and we distribute, not a hacking site. If there are changes of any type, those will be noted on the original post. On top sometimes things get pulled and can't find them anymore, while there will always be a place here. Doesn't apply only to this but to every other download that often can be found for free such as Linux distros, DirectX, etc.
I see. Thank you for answering the question!

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm sorry. Do you know what a question is? < See that? < And that? Those are questions. < That period? Is not.

I see. Thank you for answering the question!
I beginning to feel you are an 8 year old girl, anyway good luck for your future life. :cool:

Jinkazama12

Downloaded
56.7 GB
Uploaded
29.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
THANKS A LOT MY FRND

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This looks to provide for some interesting fiddling. Appreciate the time of a share, thank you OP!