Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Microsoft Setup Problem and its Solution about script placements

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The Problem
For the past few days whenever I tried to install fresh windows 10 20H2 on to a pc/workstation, but for some reason it just ejected my usb thumb drive and gave drive drivers not found error. First I got panicked and installed using old windows 10 1809 winntsetup. Then I tried [Shift + F10] to open cmd then notepad and found that usb got ejected. After that I tried different ways to make it work such as changing ports. Because that was the only thing I thought was promoting problem. Lastly I then re-inserting the very one usb to the same port and voila it worked but the scripts I placed in sources folder for activation and oem were not called.
The Solution I came up with
I then started to investigate, and finally I found that I placed [Kms38, Digital and Kms Inject] folders with their own files alongside scripts folder which is located as such iso>sources>$OEM$>$$>Setup>. I moved these folders with their files to root directory of usb; made 'Extra' named folder and pasted them there. Now It works as it should. :)
Thoughts that came to my mind
I first thought that files became corrupted, then laterly i checked with 7-zip, resource hacker and restorator, but it came back as it should. Then I thought that my USB got infected by virus so as I was going to completely remake with Rufus, the thought of checking and changing scripts folder came to my mind and this little info.

I hope this little info will help newbies and others like me who gets stuck at some point or another
Happy Coding, Testing, Editting and Customizing
Everyone

furqanali1597

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Addation to it is that IF the "MRP" executable file gets infected, it also behaves as described above.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I am sure this will be be of
big help to alot of people who have had or is
still having the same issues as you.
Thanks for posting it and the solution. :)

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I have faced this same problem hundreds of time. In my case, this happens when I use a flashcard 64 gb or higher. It gives the error "driver not found" like the one you said above. To me the solution is easy just shut down the pc and unplug and then plug the flashcard and then restart the installation process. It always works. I never encounter this problem with flashcards 16 gb or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.