Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Microsoft to release first Windows 11 Insider build next week, but there's a catch

Microsoft has officially revealed Windows 11 earlier today, and the next-gen version of Windows will be a free upgrade for Windows 10 this holiday season. The first Windows 11 Insider build will also be released next week for Windows Insiders, though the Windows Insider team explained today that not all Insiders will be able to install it.

If you’re already running Windows 10 Insider builds on a PC that is meeting the Windows 11 hardware requirements, you’ll be eligible for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds. This will apply to existing Dev and Beta channels Insiders while existing and new Insiders on the Release Preview channel will be offered Windows 11 preview builds later this year.

"In preparation for releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview builds to the Beta Channel later this summer, we are moving PCs that do not meet the hardware requirements for Windows 11 in the Beta Channel to the Release Preview Channel. Some of these PCs may be able to move back to the Beta Channel, but at their own risk," the Windows Insider team explained.

This chart will help you understand your pc’s eligibility for windows 11 insider preview builds.

If you’re already on the Dev Channel with a PC that’s not meeting the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11 or the Windows Insider Program, you’ll still be eligible for Windows 11 Insider builds, though the team says that some features may not work properly. For PCs that already running Dev Channel builds without meeting the minimum hardware requirements for the Windows Insider program, Windows 11 preview builds will only be available until the OS becomes generally available later this fall.

"We realize this is a bit of a change, but this will ensure Windows Insiders have the best possible experience with Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on their PCs,” the Windows Insider team said today. Windows 11 does have some strict hardware requirements, as the OS will only work on PCs with 64-bit processors, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0, and a DirectX 12 compatible GPU. If you purchased a PC before Windows 10 was released, there’s a good chance that it won’t be compatible with Windows 11.

source:eek:nmsft

Com Puer

Downloaded
456.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great Sir, Thanks for information.

Swannrise

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Interesting. I downloaded the PC Health Microsoft app to see if my system was capable of running Win 11.

It says no? WTH???

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core Processor 8core 3.60GHz
64gbit DDR4 Ram
Radeon RX570 GPU
Samsung SSD's

I more than meet basic requirements...I'm confused?

any ideas....
Swannrise

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Mine isn't eligible because of the damn TPM requirement. Looking more and more like I'll be going back to Linux. KMA Microsoft.

P3Xx3h.png

This is what I got yesterday :swear::banghead:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
For all that will get "PC doesn't meet the system requirements" message:

This has nothing much to do with your CPU - RAM - Disks etc. When you get this message it means that your PC does not have a TPM chip (google it) or that it's disabled, and you are NOT using UEFI mode on your bios. Additionally, you need a dx12 graphic card, 4Gb ram (I know right), and a dual-core system at least (for those who test in VMs now you know to set the right values).

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
For all that will get "PC doesn't meet the system requirements" message:

This has nothing much to do with your CPU - RAM - Disks etc. When you get this message it means that your PC does not have a TPM chip (google it) or that it's disabled, and you are NOT using UEFI mode on your bios. Additionally, you need a dx12 graphic card, 4Gb ram (I know right), and a dual-core system at least (for those who test in VMs now you know to set the right values).
Everything on my system meets requirements including bios mode. Must be the TPM.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
There are ways to "bypass it". Copy the WIM file into a normal 10 ISO and replace the old WIM. The check for TPM only happens during install, at least in the beta version that is out. To be honest tho, not sure if it's worth the trouble.

Auqib Yousuf

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Interesting. I downloaded the PC Health Microsoft app to see if my system was capable of running Win 11.

It says no? WTH???

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core Processor 8core 3.60GHz
64gbit DDR4 Ram
Radeon RX570 GPU
Samsung SSD's

I more than meet basic requirements...I'm confused?

any ideas....
Swannrise
you need to enable TPM in advanced mode of BIOS In computing option of security

Swannrise

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the info...I did what you asked, and a few other things in Bios. It seems I had my C drive as MBR, rather than GPT. All my other drives were GPT. It made zero sense to me, why my setup didnt pass with MicroStuft? Now it works.

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
  • Thank you for the info