Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Minimum Post Required To Download This Torrent Is 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldors

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am new here and I am wondering, what this means. Minimum post required to download this torrent is 5. Does that mean I must post 5 times in the forums or?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
1. means 5 posts on threads. Your post won't be count until it get approved. Means if you posted 1 post and it haven't approved, then system will show you the same message ''make 5 posts'' but all you need to wait until it get approved. otherwise system keep asking you to make 5 posts and suddenly you already made 9 posts but they haven't approved yet. So kindly made a post and wait until it get approved, or else count yourself, make 5 posts and be patience until they get approved.

2. On torrent thread, if you posted a post on torrent thread to download it and it haven't approved then system will show you a message ''Post before downloading this torrent'' but actually you already posted a post but it haven't approved.

So if you wait to get approved then you can easily download torrent by posting single post.

Thread Solved.

Tazworld

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am new here and I am wondering, what this means. Minimum post required to download this torrent is 5. Does that mean I must post 5 times in the forums or?
Im new also and I think it does mean you have to post 5 times but I could be mistaken too.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Im new also and I think it does mean you have to post 5 times but I could be mistaken too.
Hope you also understood now. :)

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I too am trying to understand what this mean? Did you ever get an answer? Would you share it with me. Thanks. Pia

Status
Not open for further replies.