Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Mipony Pro v3.1.1.DB 199 (Portable)

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

mipony64x200-3.png

Mipony is a download manager specially designed to optimize and automate the downloads.
PylUNM.png

Optimize and automate the downloads

Download Direct downloads, Bittorents and Youtube videos and audios

With this download manager you will enjoy comfortable features when it comes to downloading files by avoiding host sites inconveniences. Mipony is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.

Put the addresses of the files in Mipony and the program will be in charge of everything to have the files downloaded as fast as possible.
PyMvr3.png
recurso_macywin_03.png

Support for all kinds of download

BitTorrent.png

BitTorrent​
iconodirectdown02.png

Direct Download
iconoyoutube03.png

YouTube & Vimeo Videos

PFNbJt.png

DoomStorm

PyMABd.png

Three Download Links Are Given. Choose What Suits You Best.

“Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear not, place your trust in Him and have hope in His decree.”

ronny941

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@RefayaSaad this 2 messages appear everytime you open the program:

"new server database avaiable. updating...."

" Servers database updated. Please restart Mipony to use it."

but the update is never installed this is what I wanted you to understand

in the pro version of mipony cracked it is not possible to do so-called database updates
in the free version these updates are installed once you close and reopen the program
but in the case of the pro version even if you close and reopen the program it always tells you that the update is available and that it has not been applied.

QqNmdup.jpg

Last edited:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
@RefayaSaad kindly upload proper snapshots please. Unable to view the distorted snaps mate.

Last edited:

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

in the pro version of mipony cracked it is not possible to do so-called database updates
in the free version these updates are installed once you close and reopen the program
but in the case of the pro version even if you close and reopen the program it always tells you that the update is available and that it has not been applied.

QqNmdup.jpg

QqNmdup.jpg

Dear @ronny941, You are absolutely right & I'm sorry for your trouble. Honestly I have never used Mipony pro before & for me I think this fix is not working right (probably). So anyway Mipony updated to DB 201 currently & I haven't seen anything with updated DB so far. So If you could use it for a while, please do & in the mean time hopefully something better will come up. Thank you.

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@RefayaSaad kindly upload proper snapshots please. Unable to view the distorted snapa mate.
I shared what I found on the official website of the Mipony. Sorry. I'll try but I can't promise. Please don't get upset if I couldn't .

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years

QqNmdup.jpg
Is there a way to copy over database locally? Try that once. Hopefully should work, if you can extract new db over locally.

ronny941

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dear @ronny941, You are absolutely right & I'm sorry for your trouble. Honestly I have never used Mipony pro before & for me I think this fix is not working right (probably). So anyway Mipony updated to DB 201 currently & I haven't seen anything with updated DB so far. So If you could use it for a while, please do & in the mean time hopefully something better will come up. Thank you.

no problem I just wanted to inform you and the uppers or users, about this issue on this software cracked and don't worry you could post an update as soon as you can and if you can

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I shared what I found on the official website of the Mipony. Sorry. I'll try but I can't promise. Please don't get upset if I couldn't .
No worries mate. I just asked. Happy with it anyways. :party:

ronny941

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I wrote on @Mr. Spacely and @Mirkec because they usually post it and I just wanted to inform them of the problem, and that there was a new update database 201 for this software
Is there a way to copy over database locally? Try that once. Hopefully should work, if you can extract new db over locally.

honestly I don't know if you can copy the database to have it updated, if there was a way to update the database, there would be no need for a new version.
but unfortunately to have it updated you need a new version, because it doesn't install them by itself for some reason I don't know.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I wrote on @Mr. Spacely and @Mirkec because they usually post it and I just wanted to inform them of the problem, and that there was a new update database 201 for this software

honestly I don't know if you can copy the database to have it updated, if there was a way to update the database, there would be no need for a new version.
but unfortunately to have it updated you need a new version, because it doesn't install them by itself for some reason I don't know.
Apologies. I was not aware of it. I use Linux and that suffices my needs mostly. IDM/DTA etc only at times.

ronny941

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Apologies. I was not aware of it. I use Linux and that suffices my needs mostly. IDM/DTA etc only at times.

no problem thank you anyway