Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Movavi Video Suite version 18.4.0 (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
ezDCW.png

Review
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that bundles multiple intuitive tools to helps a user create professional-looking movies, audios, graphics editing, viewing, converting and sharing, as well as slideshows on the home computer – even if a user has no experience. Movavi Video Suite is an application suite that comes packed with plenty of tools for processing clips, such as trimming and merging. It is oriented toward first-time and advanced users alike.

It is possible to convert videos to other file types (e.g., AVI, WMV), prepare them for different devices (e.g., iPad, iPod), as well as extract the audio stream and save it to the MP3 extension. A user can preview clips in a built-in media player, take snapshots, crop and rotate the image, make video adjustments, add watermarks and 3D effects, as well as set the volume level. Advanced users are free to tinker with the audio and video properties when it comes to the codec, size, resize method and quality, frame rate, sample rate, and channel mode.

Furthermore, user can split and edit videos (e.g., add noise, auto filter, color correction, diffuse, picture in picture), incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions, capture clips from other devices, create DVDs, AVCDHD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, as well as convert 2D to 3D mode. Additional features of Movavi Video Suite let user capture, convert and play audio files, create audio or MP3 CD, start a disc burning session, build and share image slideshows, to name a few.

Movavi Video Suite runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and works smoothly, without making the operating system hang, crash or pop up error dialogues. In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains some useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, the handy utility for burning DVDs, a unique tool for digitising analogue video, and more.

• Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on the computer, mobile device, or camera;
  • Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial;
  • Create a slideshow from photos or pictures;
  • Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog;
  • Improve Video Quality - stabilise shaky video, tweak colour settings, sharpen blurry video;
  • Cut and Join - cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie;
  • Let Your Story Flow Smoothly - link the different segments of video with stylish transitions;
  • 60 different visual effects;
  • Add background music and sound effects in almost any format;
  • Choose from the ready-made audio tracks included with the program;
  • Record your voice-over using a microphone;
  • Vary audio volume and playback speed;
  • Choose from over 100 fonts;
  • Add excitement with animated text;
  • Create colourful text backgrounds;
  • Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program;
  • Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on a computer;
  • Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile devices;
  • Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray;
  • Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another;
  • Convenient app for screen capturing;
  • Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio;
  • Video digitiser will accurately digitise VHS collection or video stream from TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to a computer.

What is new in version 18.4.0 (Released on March 28, 2019):
  • The official webpage does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
What is new in version 18.3.0 (Released on March 28, 2019):
Video Editing
  • Improved colour correction: apply colour correction to several clips at once, save your colour correction patterns, adjust the white balance using an eyedropper;
  • Drag and drop: now you can apply filters to several selected clips at once;
  • Animation: switching between automatic and manual mode on the Animation tab has become more convenient.
Other
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 18.2.0 (Released on February 21, 2019):
Screen Recording:
  • Share on Vimeo right from the program;
  • Improvements in working with projects: open your projects with the help of Add Media Files button, unite your projects via Append Project menu.
Video Conversion:

• Improved recording bar: new design and the ability to turn on/off the microphone or system sound recording during the recording process.
Other:

• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 18.1.0 (Released on December 12, 2018):
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements
What is new in version 18.0.0 (Released on October 10, 2018):
New Multi-Track Timeline

• Add as many tracks as you want and re-order them any way you like; enjoy the new compact design.
HD Clips Acceleration
  • Edit Full HD and 4K videos with no freezing or lagging.
Updated Montage Wizard
  • Create videos with any of the five themes, using specific music, titles, and transitions.
Intros and Outros
  • Add ready-made animated intros and outros to your videos, create own custom templates.
Handy guides
  • Titles, Stickers, Crop, Pan & Zoom, and other tools are now easier to work with, thanks to guides in the preview screen.
Portable projects
  • Save your video project on a flash memory card so you can continue working with it on another PC.
Improved scheduled recording
  • Now you can create multiple tasks for a scheduled recording. The program will be reminding the user before it starts capturing.
New formats and codecs supported
  • Convert video from cameras in the TTS format, as well as files encoded with the UT Video Codec.
Apply Effects before conversion
  • You can choose from a built-in library of creative filters and apply them to the video you want to convert.
Trim and rotate without conversion
  • New features that let you do trimming and rotating without converting your file.
Apply to all features
  • Now you can apply the desired subtitles, audio track, or bitrate to all videos user is converting in just one click.
AMD Hardware Acceleration
  • Users of AMD Radeon video cards will be able to convert 2K and 4K files up to 2 times faster.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10 (32 & 64-bit).
CPU: Intel, AMD or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz;
RAM: 512 MB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10;
HDD: 850 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations;
NVIDIA GeForce series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon R600 or more top graphics card with up-to-date drivers;
1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour;
Administrator permissions are required for installation.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Wsgmm.png

ezw0Q.png

ezVvq.png

ezXrh.png

ezlor.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to the Astron who share the Medicines with us!

File: Medicines-Movavi.Video.Suite.18.x-x86-x64-Astron.exe
48/72
MD5: C462ADFFA3156578368CC6692A0F102D
SHA1: 4801392AF890D3C46469AD2309F7FD44606FF386
SHA256: 738828C02FFA8C01897C2D44E075711ADA853781CE9C2B4E14BED30FCF51AF04

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 18.4.0 (Size: 133.46 MB):

azertyuiop

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
282.5 GB
Uploaded
25.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

lasbegas

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this fantastic Suite

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks!

Manny Hacker

Banned
Downloaded
66.1 GB
Uploaded
11 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Bro :inlove:

MorpheusLee

Downloaded
86.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks bro

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Mirkec Hmmm i love that last picture ^^ (no not that girl ) i love that sound blaster she have (lol)
thank you :)

Last edited:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec Hmmm i love that last picture ^^ (no not that girl ) i love that sound blaster she have (lol)
thank you :)
Yeah, nice boom boom ... the box she has! ;)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Mirkec ow yeah i can imagen that Boom , Boom (lol) nice sound :)

basina

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You

tinbin

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
770.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
brill cheers :cool:

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
245 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You are wonderful at your post and sharing. I sincerely appreciate you. Thank you sir.

Eleyas_007

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
265.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wonderful share

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much!!:)

Jayde

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks it's a big help

jirokul

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice share....many thanks

dc007

Downloaded
122 GB
Uploaded
419.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Mirkec

pxbots

Downloaded
57.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
hi, i need help about the Medicines, i encounter errors.

it says cannot find the file. i tried to search but it failed. i cant attach a screenshot here because there is sa prompt poping up i should contact the administrator.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
hi, i need help about the Medicines, i encounter errors.

it says cannot find the file. i tried to search but it failed. i cant attach a screenshot here because there is sa prompt poping up i should contact the administrator.
Of course it cannot find file when you did not copy the Medicines to the installation folder. Read the txt file. Good luck!

Last edited:

pxbots

Downloaded
57.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Of course it cannot find file when you did not copy the Medicines to the installation folder. Read the txt file. Good luck!
thanks for the guide. by the way do you have packs of effect for video editor?