Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MP3Studio YouTube Downloader v2.0.11.0 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Q94Ohs.png

P6en4V.png

MP3Studio YouTube Downloader is an all-in-one Windows application that allows users of all knowledge levels not only to effortlessly download videos from YouTube and several other popular video hosting platforms but also convert them into a wide variety of other audio and video formats such as MP3, WMA, MP4, AVI and others.

With built-in support for batch downloading of entire YouTube video channels or playlists, integrated audio player, and even advanced ID3 tag editor, this download manager can even be used by enthusiast users who want to create a sizeable local library of content for personal use, school tasks or business projects of all sizes.

Choose the Format
Convert YouTube videos to .mp3, .avi, .wma, .mp4 and more. This free YouTube video/audio downloader features formats suitable for your needs.

Multi Downloader
App can download up to 99 files at once, allowing you to convert whole playlists to the format you like! Get more for the same time!

HD Quality
Get HD videos through the studio with two steps -- click and download.

Convenient audio player
With the modern audio player, MP3Studio app lets you listen to any song before downloading it.

ID3 Tag Editor
The software will help you assign ID3 to every song you download, letting you identify every track in your playlists.

Fast Download
Download your favorite songs with excellent speed. This YouTube downloader lets you download multiple songs without a data cap.

P6e3UK.png

Q94glc.png

Q94kJz.png

P6e4qs.png

Install and copy the Fix file in your installation folder.

Q9486M.png

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e96de2d4d409f60d96edae5008915774673c84b0
  • Loading…

newdestok

Downloaded
43.3 GB
Uploaded
19 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you very much for this cool share

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Jimmy Collaros, You are, as always, truly awesome. Thank you and keep up the wonderful work you do. I will really use this and seed it.

Defined

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
47.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this cool software :)

MOULAALI

Downloaded
126.2 GB
Uploaded
746.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing this useful application>:)

Rave994

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.9 TB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It is a very good app from the looks of it, but unfortunately, I cannot get the setup to work with an error of 0xc0000005
Absolutely no antivirus is installed, I think it is yet another windows issue I ran into.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It is a very good app from the looks of it, but unfortunately, I cannot get the setup to work with an error of 0xc0000005
Absolutely no antivirus is installed, I think it is yet another windows issue I ran into.
I had often this error with 11 many apps never could be installed.