Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials MS Excel Top Tips - Upgrade your Excel Skill to next Level

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
12.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
251 (285)
Member for 9 years
MS Excel Top Tips - Upgrade your Excel Skill to next Level
PqTQt3.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 52 lectures (2 hour, 58 mins) | Size: 1.73 GB

Learn hidden Excel features to improve your Excel experience and use it like a pro

What you'll learn

Microsoft Excel
Excel Tips
MS Excel
Excel Productivity Tips

Requirements

Microsoft Excel 2016 or later version is required to work on all tips

Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet program being used by users across the World. While this program is being widely used by millions of users, still full capability of this program is not known to majority of regular users. There are countless features and shortcuts are available within Excel which can help users to save precious time.

In this course I tried to cover such tips which I use on regular basis during my day to day work. I personally found these features very useful and helped me to be more productive.

I have tried to make all these features available in same place, so that it can help others also to be more productive while using MS Excel. Hopefully this will be helpful.

Who this course is for:

Excel users with some level of working knowledge

Excel users who wants to learn time saving tips to improve productivity

Download