Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent MS Office 2019 ProPlus Retail x86 x64 MULTi-23 OCT 2019 {Gen2}

AstralBreak

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
12.1 GB
Ratio
But, is the program activated premanently? I dont want to renew and renew after a bit.
It should be after you install the program but if not then use the Activation Suite. I don't know why but it only gives you 180 days maximum then renew it again after.

MniawY

Verified Member
Downloaded
90 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
But, is the program activated premanently? I dont want to renew and renew after a bit.
It should be after you install the program but if not then use the Activation Suite. I don't know why but it only gives you 180 days maximum then renew it again after.
Author Said | * KMS & C2R-R2V_9 attached
And If You Have Any Problem With Activation
Office Tool Plus version 7.4.2.0 Portable -=TeamOS=-
https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...-plus-version-7-4-2-0-portable-teamos.118111/

imkc1127

Downloaded
27.3 GB
Uploaded
175.1 GB
Ratio
Just note that 2019 only supports win10..... :(

Thank you for sharing anyway.

GatsbyLM

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
thanks but activation is no longer succesful, it tried 2 different servers, both failed

guess_1

Downloaded
25.5 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
First off, thanks for this, much appreciated.
Question, can i just uncheck the "exe" language i don't want and still have everything install properly?

First off, thanks for this, much appreciated.
Question, can i just uncheck the "exe" language i don't want and still have everything install properly?
My apologies, just did a info read and saw that i can. thanks again for this