Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent MS Office Pro Plus 2016-2019 Retail-VL v.2101.13628.20448 x64 Multi FEB2021

Makasoru

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for this share.

tonton14

Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this appreciate it

GLasgowKiD

Downloaded
119.8 GB
Uploaded
467.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Just what I needed right now. Thank you so much for this! :h:

Downloaded
99.1 GB
Uploaded
46.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Big thanks @Gollapudi for the adobe master collection and this office.. i'm really need it :inlove:

Zaher50

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you
I hope it work

rjohn

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this , seeding.

Downloaded
139.7 GB
Uploaded
130.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Question about this download, I downloaded the file just now and I'm trying to put it on a 64gb microsd card that has a fresh format but any time I drag and drop the 6.6gb file onto the card I quickly get an error saying the selected file is to large for selected destination folder? What is going on??? I have plenty of storage available so there shouldn't be any problems with the transfer.

I'll look elsewhere for a transferable file. I will continue to seed this downloaded file but I will not be using it as I can't transfer the file to any for of file transfer weather by sharing, networking, flash drive, micro sd, or email.

also I'm not leeching this file Idk why my profile suggests I am I have now had to download it 3 times for some reason because each time I tried to transfer the downloaded files it got corrupt and would no longer seed it and forced me to redownload it again.
MicroSD cards come formatted in FAT32 most probably, and it needs to be in NTFS or ExFAT to be able to copy any files bigger than 4GB to it. Happens to me all the time.

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
86 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Question about this download, I downloaded the file just now and I'm trying to put it on a 64gb microsd card that has a fresh format but any time I drag and drop the 6.6gb file onto the card I quickly get an error saying the selected file is to large for selected destination folder? What is going on??? I have plenty of storage available so there shouldn't be any problems with the transfer.

I'll look elsewhere for a transferable file. I will continue to seed this downloaded file but I will not be using it as I can't transfer the file to any for of file transfer weather by sharing, networking, flash drive, micro sd, or email.

also I'm not leeching this file Idk why my profile suggests I am I have now had to download it 3 times for some reason because each time I tried to transfer the downloaded files it got corrupt and would no longer seed it and forced me to redownload it again.

Hello, make sure that your storage (microsd) it's not Fat32 but NTFS. As far I know, microsd doesn't support NTFS, but this the reason why you cant drop 6.6 GB, It's because of file format

gabilan15

Downloaded
143 GB
Uploaded
130.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank a lot buddy let me try this but anyway thank a lot.

almoatdel

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much !!!!

newdestok26

Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
17.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you cool very good job good continuation

Momomichi

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
62.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome upload dude, keep it up.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
65 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Team, you are all awesome! Stay safe.:)

Why is Rufus included with this download? Each time I try to use Rufus to create a bootable USB 3.0 drive I get an error. Program not compatible with Rufus.

MS Office 2016 is tell me it requires Windows 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Thanks Team, you are all awesome! Stay safe.:)

Why is Rufus included with this download? Each time I try to use Rufus to create a bootable USB 3.0 drive I get an error. Program not compatible with Rufus.

MS Office 2016 is tell me it requires Windows 10.
i have put all your posts in one, please don't double post
you don't need rufus to install microsoft office that why you are getting an error
this version is compitible only with windows 10 (it's written at the description)

Budie

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
154.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you Gollapudi ! Big up yourself !

Budie

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
154.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you Gollapudi ! Big up yourself !

Oops, I am having trouble getting this to run. I mount the ISO and select OInstall.exe and run. I get a message which states: " Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." Help.

shinguru

Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
162.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much for sharing :)

adamsaddo