Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Muvee Reveal 13.0.0.29340.3157

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo06

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
13.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

Muvee Reveal is designed to create and edit videos. Muvee Reveal has the wide functionality typical of professional video editors and allows you to add special effects, transitions, titles, animated text, etc. to the video.

All operations for creating a video are extremely simplified - the user only needs to indicate the program pictures, source videos and choose one of the built-in styles for the future movie.

In addition, the application allows you to supply video with your own voice comments, import images and video from cameras (including HD), save finished films to most popular video formats (AVCHD, AVI, DV-AVI, H.264, MOV, MOV -HD, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, WMV-HD), burn videos to DVD or publish them on Facebook and YouTube.

Cinematic Captions (Start your movie on a grand scale)
Professionals have created for us a set of subtitles in the style of trailers, complemented by their own short music tracks. You have the opportunity to select 4 photos that will be included in the credits, add the names of the director, actors and producer to them. We also automatically create a poster for your every muvee project. Go ahead, become a star or director. Or even better. Be both.

Create your own styles (And save them as yours!)
Use the Style you like as the basis. Add personality: from setting a faster pace to choosing a color filter and even changing the default font and background colors. After you finish remaking the style to your liking, save your unique recipe and give it a new name. Voila! You have created your own Style!

Graffiti (Decorate your photos and save them!)
The function is located in the context menu of photo options (right-click on any photo). You can add a sticker to the photo. Choose from a variety of categories of stickers, frames and mat, from hand-drawn decorations to sparks, fireworks and cute stickers for kids. You can then save a new photo with these Facebook decorations before using it in your muvee slideshow.

Work and edit anywhere! (Zip your projects and continue editing on another device.)
Started a project at school or office and want to continue editing from your home computer? Creating a joint video from a trip? Now you can archive all photos, videos and music content along with settings, captions, subtitles and any possible elements for setting up your projects in one file and continue working from the moment you left off on another device.

Photo frames from the video (Make a photo frame from any video.)
Now you can select and save the image directly from your video clip! Want to send a photo to the Professional Photo of the Day contest? Or just post it on facebook? Import the video and take a shot of any frame in the video in an instant by clicking “Screen Image”.

Project Posters (Provide the attention you deserve to watch your films.)
For each saved Project, a poster with details about your film will be automatically created and published. From director to actors, from production time to duration, your film will not go unnoticed! You can also watch the trailer for each of your projects directly from the poster. This is really the magic of cinema!

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows 10/8/8.1 /7 (32bit 64-bit).
Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
At Least Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation.

- Install.

- Replace file.

- Block in firewall and don't update it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
You have followed all rules to create a useful thread but you forgot to post it on the right section for registered users in Post and Share. As registered users are allowed to post only there.

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
21.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1401 (1400)
@Geo06 Thread moved here to P&S. Post new threads here only please.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
@Geo06 There is nothing to feel sad about. We help each other in this community. Your thread is useful. Just make sure from now on you can post on the right place. Soon you might get upgraded to the next rank and then only you can start posting on the proper section according to the title of your post. Keep it up and you will do just fine.

the_observer

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi,
it seems i cannot find the download link in this thread.
What am i doing wrong?

Geo06

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
13.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi,
it seems i cannot find the download link in this thread.
What am i doing wrong?
Here is the link updated, . This is the virus scan it shows clean
but apparently for some reason someone says it has a virus and that is why I can't edit my post anymore.

@Mr. Spacely I hope I am not breaking any rules by reposting, but you can check there is not virus the scan shows clean.

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
21.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1401 (1400)
Here is the link updated, . This is the virus scan it shows clean
but apparently for some reason someone says it has a virus and that is why I can't edit my post anymore.

@Mr. Spacely I hope I am not breaking any rules by reposting, but you can check there is not virus the scan shows clean.
VT is fine. Link is no good or dead. For now this is locked pal. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.