Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MX Linux 19.2 x64

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
b4j5r.gif

bnAom.png

bb7ZW.gif

MX Linux 19.2 x64

NOTE: Please just download the OS and DONT post comments like "Thanks" "Good Stuff" and leave the comments section for real questions or problems with the OS. Instead, just press the LIKE button and be done with it. Threads are too long with multiple pages of just one word comments.

About
MX Linux 19.2 x64
Language: Multi
Size: 1.61gb

System requirements

The Xfce 4.12.3 desktop has been around for a long time. The added system tools built into MX breathe fresh life into an already smart desktop environment.

The relatively low system requirements make MX Linux compatible with a wide range of hardware components. Despite the specialized “midweight status,” here is what your computer needs to run MX Linux without a glitch:

• a CD/DVD drive (and BIOS capable of booting from that drive), or a live USB (and BIOS capable of booting from USB);
  • a modern i486 Intel or AMD processor;
  • 512 MB of RAM memory;
  • 5 GB free hard drive space;
  • a SoundBlaster, AC97 or HDA-compatible sound card; and
  • for use as a LiveUSB, 4 GB free.
bnAom.png

We are pleased to offer MX-19.2. for your use.

MX-19.2 is the second refresh of our MX-19 release, consisting of bugfixes and application updates since our original release of MX-19. If you are already running MX-19, there is no need to reinstall. Packages are all available thru the regular update channel.

The standard MX-19.2 releases (32 bit and 64 bit) feature the latest debian 4.19 kernel and unlike in the past the kernel will now auto-update along with debian sources by default.

The AHS (Advanced Hardware Support) iso features a debian 5.6 kernel, mesa 20, as well as a new updated firmware package.

As usual, this release includes the latest updates from debian 10.4 (buster) and MX repos.

Xfce 4.14
GIMP 2.10.12
MESA 18.3.6 (20.0.7 ahs)
updated firmware
Latest debian 4.19 kernel (5.6 ahs)
Browser: Firefox 76
Video Player: VLC 3.0.10
Music Manager/Player: Clementine 1.3.1
Email client: Thunderbird 68.6.1
Office suite: LibreOffice 6.1.5 (plus security fixes) (6.4 available in MX-Packageinstaller->Popular Apps)
and more in the MX repositories.

–New and updated mx-apps since 19.1. Highlights include:

mx-installer (based on gazelle-installer) – new – -oem commandline switch for OEM style installations. When you specify – -oem, user accounts will be set up on the first reboot rather than during install. This feature is a little experimental right now but you can specify it from the commandline. (minstall-pkexec – -oem). There is also a new “live-log” tab in the gui so you can see the background commands being run real time.
mx-packageinstaller – new confirmation dialogs added to installs and removal operations for both apt and flatpak installations.
conky-manager – updated so that conky configs can be saved on a per Desktop Environment/Window Manager basis. You can have a different conky on fluxbox than you have on Xfce, no muss, no fuss.
mx-conky-data: our collection of pre-built conky configurations received a ton of bug fixes and enhancements.
MX-Fluxbox – MXFB got a whole ton of updates, including localized default menus, updated art work, new vertical launcher bar, updated docs, and a new mx tool to manage the idesk desktop settings.

Many mx-apps received translation updates (we love translators)

bnAom.png

bbZpQ.gif

Screenshot_155b1e1e8a6d152af.jpg

Screenshot_274eddc529831ee45.jpg

Screenshot_330cf75d261471541.jpg

Screenshot_436c46df5f0f4f5a7.jpg

bnAom.png

bbzaj.gif

Screenshot_5a99d86355f1710fc.jpg

bnAom.png

bbxtr.gif

Burn ISO to Flashdrive then boot to said device. Run as a LIVE version or INSTALL
bnAom.png

bbUdh.gif

bbhCM.gif

Click on torrent (below) then remember to SEED when downloaded!
bnAom.png

bb8vz.gif

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7128595f421366a32ed28c3ba2af6b03b7642e89
  • Loading…

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@00Proteus00 Awesome stuff dude. U left comment out. :p

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,586.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank You 00Proteus00!
Nice share indeed :clap:

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
uhmmm,, nice looking. thanks

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
@00Proteus00 Awesome stuff dude. U left comment out. :p

added comment IN

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
MX Linux has been at the top of Distrowatch's rankings for a long time. Good share @00Proteus00 :cool:

janis677

Downloaded
123.3 GB
Uploaded
136.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
USB WiFI is not working.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
USB WiFI is not working.
That depends on the maker of USB wi-fi adapter... Linux doesen't work like Windows with drivers.
HW info is in the Kernel.
Some time ago I had issues with wi-fi on one of the Ubuntu based distros (can't remeber which) and I was lucky enough that there was a solution online. Solved it through terminal with just a few lines.
Search the Internet with specifics of your wi-fi and the distro base...

Good luck!

Simha

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi, I was a Windows user for many years and had some taste of Linux in between, had tried Mint and Zorin but eventually went back to Windows. I saw LinuxFX recently and installed the same, but my system is freezing and stalling. I read that MX Linux also has some similar issues. I am using LinuxFX on my tablet which has 2 GB RAM and it workd a bit slow on Windows 10 but due to lots of malware, I switched to Linux. Please advise me if I can switch over to Mx or stay with Fx. Thanks and regards

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Hi, I was a Windows user for many years and had some taste of Linux in between, had tried Mint and Zorin but eventually went back to Windows. I saw LinuxFX recently and installed the same, but my system is freezing and stalling. I read that MX Linux also has some similar issues. I am using LinuxFX on my tablet which has 2 GB RAM and it workd a bit slow on Windows 10 but due to lots of malware, I switched to Linux. Please advise me if I can switch over to Mx or stay with Fx. Thanks and regards
Should all work for you, but 2 GB ram is a little low imo. I have an older HP laptop w/ 2.5 GB ram for emergency back up, and too many programs running will lag also. I would try this MX. Good luck.

Last edited:

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
MX Linux is a mid-weight distro. Maybe you can try Linux Lite, Lubuntu, Slacks, Mint Mate,...
Slacks and LXLE require only 512 MB RAM and Linux Lite 768 MB RAM.