Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked My friend account was Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityfurniture

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
We r sharing the same network to access the internet.
After opening my account in here, my friend a/c was banned and the reason "Duplicate a/c" was given.
I think that was because of the same IP,
In that case how to do?
Advice me on this.

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
message an admin i don't believe this is the area for your message to be responded to.. But some people will i guess gowd help us with the comments.

great90

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
yep.. it happens to us once.. my friend has an account here, he has being banned for the reason of duplicate acc. which we use same internet modem and IP. Hope they're gonna have action on this.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
A notice about Duplicate account shows up on the user first login, and it is always there, so you and your friend should know that before opening one of your numerous accounts! Same as all other users know! Same rule for everyone...

I am sorry, but that policy is from the beginning, and it will stay actual to prevent leechers and other similar users from hitting torrents and then run without sharing.

Second, you must be living in some society where you like to share everything? ;) It seems you share your IP with another 13 people!
That cannot be tolerated. Give us a minute to investigate.

Last edited:

blessed

Downloaded
105.4 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice try :rr:

cityfurniture

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
A notice about Duplicate account shows up on the user first login, and it is always there, so you and your friend should know that before opening one of your numerous accounts! Same as all other users know! Same rule for everyone...
I saw it and if u were me u want to use your a/c by your friend, since this forum allow 1 ip, 1 a/c.

I am sorry, but that policy is from the beginning, and it will stay actual to prevent leechers and other similar users from hitting torrents and then run without sharing.
There may be.

Second, you must be living in some society where you like to share everything? ;) It seems you share your IP with another 13 people!
That cannot be tolerated. Give us a minute to investigate.

That can't be , we r only 2, unless my ISP.
Of course every ISP cannot assign every users to dedicated public IP.
And we r on VPN.
So how about other 13, did u ban their a/c?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11640 (11640)
Member for 8 years
@cityfurniture Don't let your friends sign up to this forum on your pc/ same IP any longer. Any new ones and all will be gone. Thread completed and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.